Cameron Davis heads into the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +10000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 59th in his most recent tournament, the PGA Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cameron Davis odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Davis’ recent form
- Davis hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 45th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Davis has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of +0.5 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: Davis at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- The last time Davis played this event in 2020, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,320.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5.0, while Colonial Country Club has a recent scoring average of -2.5.
- The average course Davis has played over the last year (7,279 yards) is 70 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,209 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5.9 among finishers, which is lower than the -2.5 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Davis 2021 results
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||59||69-78-76-72 (+7)||$21,400|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||70-71-69-74 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||74-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||25||69-69-70-68 (-8)||$52,274|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||69||71-71-73-76 (+3)||$15,631|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||33||66-71-70-73 (E)||$39,900|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||76-72||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||71-69-77-68 (+1)||$28,179|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||14||74-67-69-68 (-10)||$146,250|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||32||70-71-71-73 (-3)||$42,825|
|January 21-24||The American Express||3||68-70-66-64 (-20)||$462,300|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||31||68-66-67-66 (-13)||$43,230|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Davis’ 59th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort on May 20-23.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from