Cameron Davis took sixth in his last action in the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood) July 14-17, and will try for another top-10 finish in the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He hasodds to win. The course, located in Blaine, Minnesota, will play host to this tournament from July 21-24. The field of 184 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Cameron Champ.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 20, 2022 at 9:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Cameron Davis odds for the 3M Open
Davis’ recent form
- Davis has made the cut in six straight events.
- Davis has finished in the top 10 in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, Davis has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of +4 in his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Davis at the 3M Open
- Davis has one top-20 finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 20th.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Davis finished 28th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He finished one round with the top score in the field the last time he played here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This course is set up to play at 7,428 yards, 163 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- Courses Davis has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,275 yards, 153 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Davis 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||6||N/A||$134,125|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||8||68-68-65-68 (-15)||11.140||2.04||$214,775|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||56||65-66-73-74 (-2)||10.876||8.712||$19,007|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||53||71-75-78-70 (+6)||8.448||-1.624||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||7||66-68-69-72 (-5)||–||–||$246,540|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||72-72-72-70 (+6)||5.068||-1.736||$32,146|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-75||4.894||0.28||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||69-73-67-63 (-12)||13.076||-7.612||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||46||75-73-79-73 (+12)||3.468||-8.136||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-76||-1.363||0.722||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||75-76||-2.618||-1.748||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||71-71-70-69 (-3)||0.334||0.229||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-69||-3.695||0.528||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||68-72-71-73 (-4)||-0.693||1.329||$19,152|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||66-66-66-70 (-12)||1.484||2.199||$49,250|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||10||69-68-66-66 (-23)||3.166||0.703||$188,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from