Cameron Champ hasodds to win the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club. He missed the cut in his last event, the RBC Canadian Open. Jon Rahm is the defending champion for the event, which will tee off June 16-19 in Brookline, Massachusetts.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of June 14, 2022 at 7:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Cameron Champ odds for the U.S. Open
Champ’s recent form
- Champ has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Champ has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -15.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: Champ at the U.S. Open
- Champ finished 32nd in his only finish at this event in three visits.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Champ missed the cut when he last played this event in 2021.
Cameron Champ 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-71||1.564||-4.46||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||72-77||2.144||-0.732||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-76||-0.548||-1.786||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||70-68-70-65 (-15)||4.54||-3.72||$36,855|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||6||67-66-67-70 (-14)||3.048||10.092||$238,163|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||10||72-75-71-70 (E)||12.724||-5.392||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-73||-0.926||0.416||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-79||-3.785||-0.856||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||70-75-74-79 (+10)||-3.502||1.682||$26,040|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||67||72-70-70-72 (E)||-1.516||-0.921||$24,960|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-76-68||0.833||1.263||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||75-65-70-73 (-5)||1.413||-3.239||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-69-70||1.078||-0.79||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from