Cameron Champ put together a 16th-place finish in his last tournament action in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities, and comes into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. Cameron Davis is the defending champion of the event, which will be held July 28-31 from Detroit, Michigan.
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Cameron Champ odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Champ’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Champ has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five appearances.
- Champ has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -7 in his only recent appearance.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Champ at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Champ has one top-20 finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 29th.
- Champ has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- Champ did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while Detroit Golf Club is set to play at 7,340 yards.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Champ has played over the last year (7,273 yards) is 67 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,340 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Champ 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||16||75-68-67-67 (-7)||2.612||-11.488||$103,313|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||69-73||7.582||-2.992||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-76||1.54||-1.746||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-71||1.564||-4.46||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||72-77||2.144||-0.732||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-76||-0.548||-1.786||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||70-68-70-65 (-15)||4.540||-3.72||$36,855|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||6||67-66-67-70 (-14)||3.048||10.092||$238,163|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||10||72-75-71-70 (E)||12.724||-5.392||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-73||-0.926||0.416||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-79||-3.785||-0.856||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||70-75-74-79 (+10)||-3.502||1.682||$26,040|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||67||72-70-70-72 (E)||-1.516||-0.921||$24,960|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-76-68||0.833||1.263||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||75-65-70-73 (-5)||1.413||-3.239||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-69-70||1.078||-0.79||$0|
Champ’s last tournament appearance, his 16th-place finish in the 3M Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from