Cameron Champ hasodds to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He missed the cut in his last event, the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Rory McIlroy, when action begins June 9-12 in Toronto, Canada.
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of June 8, 2022 at 11:23 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Cameron Champ odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Champ’s recent form
- Champ has finished in the top 10 in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Champ has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those three times he’s made the cut.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
UFC 276 Optin Promo: Bet $5, Get $100
PLUS $50 Free On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
- Defending Champ: Rory McIlroy
Course history: Champ at the RBC Canadian Open
- Champ finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2018.
Cameron Champ 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||72-77||2.144||-0.732||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-76||-0.548||-1.786||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||70-68-70-65 (-15)||4.540||-3.72||$36,855|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||6||67-66-67-70 (-14)||3.048||10.092||$238,163|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||10||72-75-71-70 (E)||12.724||-5.392||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-73||-0.926||0.416||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-79||-3.785||-0.856||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||70-75-74-79 (+10)||-3.502||1.682||$26,040|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||67||72-70-70-72 (E)||-1.516||-0.921||$24,960|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-76-68||0.833||1.263||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||75-65-70-73 (-5)||1.413||-3.239||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-69-70||1.078||-0.79||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||MDF||N/A||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from