Cameron Champ has +20000 odds in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He will look to improve on his 19th-place finish at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cameron Champ odds for the Masters Tournament
Champ’s recent form
- Champ hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 41st.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Champ has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has an average score of +0.5 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Champ at the Masters Tournament
- Champ last played this event in 2020 and finished 19th. He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- The par 72 measures 7,475 yards for this week, which is 181 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Players have carded 69.9 strokes per round over the last year on Tour with an average par of 71.2. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of 71.9.
- Augusta National Golf Club checks in at 7,475 yards, 161 yards longer than the average course Champ has played over the past year (7,314 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 281.0 strokes and an average score of -4.2. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Champ 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||34||77-69-73-67 (-2)||$36,036|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||77-74||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||48||72-70-72-77 (+3)||$44,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||68-74||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||68-79||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||77-75||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||31||71-68-70-72 (-11)||$49,000|
Champ’s last appearance, his 34th-place finish in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from