In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Champ from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of May 15, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Cameron Champ odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Champ’s recent form
- Champ will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Champ has finished in the top 10 in two of his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five events, Champ has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -10 across his last five events.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Champ at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- In his last two trips to this event, Champ has an average finishing position of 47th.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Champ finished 38th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished a round with a below-average score twice in his last attempt at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- TPC Craig Ranch will play at 7,468 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,304.
- Courses Champ has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,363 yards, 105 yards shorter than the 7,468-yard TPC Craig Ranch for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Champ 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||70-68-70 (-15)||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||6||67-66-67-70 (-14)||3.048||10.092||$238,163|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||10||72-75-71-70 (E)||12.724||-5.392||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-73||-0.926||0.416||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-79||-3.785||-0.856||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||70-75-74-79 (+10)||-3.502||1.682||$26,040|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||67||72-70-70-72 (E)||-1.516||-0.921||$24,960|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-76-68||0.833||1.263||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||75-65-70-73 (-5)||1.413||-3.239||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-69-70||1.078||-0.79||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||MDF||N/A||–||–||$0|
Check out all the details from Champ’s sixth-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Mexico Championship at Vidanta Vallarta.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from