Cameron Brate and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Brate has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Packers. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Cameron Brate NFC Championship Player Props
Brate’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Brate’s 22.9 receiving yards per game average is 1.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (21.5).
- In nine out of 18 games this year (50%), Brate has put up more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- The Packers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 25th-most yards in the NFL this season (237.1 per game).
- Brate has put up 1.7 more receiving yards per game (22.9) than the average over/under he’s had set, 21.2.
- In half of games, Brate has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 21.2 yards.
- In two of his three games (66.7%), Brate has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cameron Brate or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from