Cam Newton will take the field for the Carolina Panthers when they take on the Washington Football Team at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the NFL season. With prop bets set for Newton in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Cam Newton Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Newton’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Cam Newton Passing Trends Vs. Washington Football Team
- The Football Team had the NFL’s best pass defense last year, yielding 212.1 yards per game through the air.
- Newton’s per-game passing yardage average last season (166.1) was 33.4 yards less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In five of 16 games last season (31.2%), Newton threw for more than 199.5 yards.
- Newton fell short of his passing yards prop bet average last year (207.4) by 41.3 yards per game.
- Newton exceeded his passing yards total in 33.3% of his opportunities last season (four of 12 games).
- The Football Team’s defense was second in the league last season, giving up 1.3 passing touchdowns per game.
- Newton threw for a touchdown six times last season in 16 games played, including multiple passing TDs once.
- Newton was intercepted in six games last year (out of 15 played), including multiple INTs three times.
Cam Newton Rushing Trends Vs. Washington Football Team
- Allowing 112.8 rushing yards per game last year, the Football Team had the 13th-ranked run defense in the league.
- Newton’s rushing yards prop bet has been set at 27.5, compared to his average of 37.0 rushing yards per game last year.
- Newton would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (27.5) in eight of 16 games last year.
- Newton’s average rushing yards over/under last year was 38.4 yards, which he fell short of by 1.4 per game.
- Newton hit the over on his rushing yards total in six games (50.0%) out of 12 opportunities last season.
- The Panthers are up against the NFL’s 10th-ranked defense in terms of rushing TDs conceded last season (14).
- Newton scored at least one rushing touchdown eight times last season, inclduing multiple rushing TDs four times.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Newton or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers Vs. Football Team Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from