Cam Newton Week 9 Player Props
Newton’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Newton has averaged 190.5 passing yards per game this season.
- Newton’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 221.3, a number he’s covered in only one out of six games (16.7%).
- Newton’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 221.3. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 30.8 yards per game.
- Newton has hit the passing yards over in only one of six opportunities this year (16.7%).
- This week, Newton will face the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense (291.1 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Newton’s per-game passing completions average is 17.2%.
- Newton’s season-long average over/under is 19.5 completions. He has tallied 2.3 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In only one of six games this year, Newton has hit the over on completions prop bets (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Newton has gone over his average prop bet for completions (19.5) in just one of six games (16.7%).
- The Jets allow the fifth most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (25.6).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 4, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Newton or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.