Cam Newton has prop bets set for passing and rushing yards when the New England Patriots host the New York Jets on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Cam Newton Week 17 Player Props
Newton’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- The Jets are the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 289.3 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Newton is set at 188.5, 16.0 more yards than his season average of 172.5.
- In four of 14 games this season (28.6%), Newton has thrown for more than 188.5 yards.
- Newton’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 213.2, which he’s fallen short of by 40.7 yards on average.
- Newton has hit the passing yards over in only four of 14 opportunities this year (28.6%).
- Newton’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 213.2, a number he’s gone over in just three out of 14 games (21.4%).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Newton is set at 34.5. That’s 2.1 fewer yards than his season average of 36.6.
- Seven times this season (out of 14 total games — 50%), Newton has had more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- Newton has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total seven times (half of his games).
- In only six games this season (42.9%), Newton, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 38.2.
- Newton has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (38.2) by 1.6 yards.
- Newton will go up against a Jets squad that allows 108.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s ninth-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Newton or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from