Cam Newton and the New England Patriots square off against the Buffalo Bills on Monday at home at Gillette Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Newton’s passing and rushing yards prop bets in that matchup.
Cam Newton Week 16 Player Props
Newton’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Bills are the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 249.1 yards per game through the air.
- Newton has thrown for an average of 183.2 yards per game in the 2020 season, 7.3 fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- In 30.8% of his games this season (four of 13 matchups), Newton has thrown for more than 190.5 yards.
- Newton’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 215.2. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 32.0 yards per game.
- Newton has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 13 times (30.8%).
- Newton’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 215.2, a number he’s gone over in just three out of 13 games (23.1%).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Monday’s rushing yards over/under for Newton is set at 38.5 yards. That’s 0.9 more than his season average of 37.6.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13 matchups), Newton has put up more than 38.5 rushing yards.
- Newton has gone over the rushing yards total in 53.8% of his opportunities (seven of 13 games).
- Newton has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (38.3) in just 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 matchups).
- Newton’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 38.3 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 0.7 on average.
- The Bills give up 121.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Newton or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from