Cam Newton has prop bets set for passing yards and completions when the New England Patriots visit the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Cam Newton Week 15 Player Props
Newton’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Newton is set at 202.5, 21.5 more yards than his season average of 181.0.
- In 25% of his games this season (three of 12 matchups), Newton has thrown for more than 202.5 yards.
- Newton has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (216.5 passing yards) in just 25% of his games (three out of 12 matchups).
- Newton’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 216.5. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 35.5 yards per game.
- Newton has hit the passing yards over in only three of 12 opportunities this year (25%).
- This week, Newton will face the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense (265.9 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Newton’s per-game passing completions average (16.6) is 0.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (17.5).
- In three of 12 games this season (25% of his opportunities), Newton recorded more than 17.5 completions.
- Newton’s 16.6 completions per game is 2.6 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 19.2.
- Newton has hit the over on completions prop bets in just three of 12 games this year (25% of his chances).
- Newton has gone over his average prop bet for completions (19.2) in only three of 12 games (25%).
- The 21.6 completions per game conceded by the Dolphins defense this season is the 23rd most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Newton or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from