Cam Newton has prop bets set for passing yards and completions when the New England Patriots visit the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Cam Newton Week 14 Player Props
Newton’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Newton has thrown for an average of 186.6 yards per game in the 2020 season.
- In three of 11 games this season (27.3%), Newton has thrown for more than 211.5 yards.
- Newton’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 218, a number he’s covered in only three out of 11 games (27.3%).
- Newton’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 218, which he’s fallen short of by 31.4 yards on average.
- Newton has hit the passing yards over in only three of 11 opportunities this year (27.3%).
- This week, Newton will face the NFL’s best pass defense (221.1 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Newton has averaged 17.3 completions per game this season.
- Newton collected more than 18.5 completions in three of 11 games this season (27.3% of his opportunities).
- Newton’s season-long average over/under is 19.3 completions. He has tallied 2.0 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Newton has hit the over on completions prop bets in only three of 11 games this year (27.3% of his chances).
- Newton has gone over his average completions prop bet total (19.3 completions) in just 27.3% of his games (three of 11 chances).
- The Rams allow the 17th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (22.7).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 7, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Newton or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from