Cam Newton and the New England Patriots travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Newton has prop bets set for passing yards and completions against the Chargers. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Cam Newton Week 13 Player Props
Newton’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Newton’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 218.7, a number he’s gone over in only three out of 10 games (30%).
- Newton’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 218.7, which he’s fallen short of by 20.3 yards on average.
- Newton has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of 10 times (30%).
- This week, Newton will face the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense (234.6 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Newton’s per-game passing completions average (17.8) is 0.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (18.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities), Newton had more than 18.5 completions.
- Newton’s season-long average over/under is 19.4 completions. He has recorded 1.6 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In only three of 10 games this year, Newton has hit the over on completions prop bets (30% of his opportunities).
- Newton has gone over his average prop bet for completions (19.4) in only three of 10 games (30%).
- The Chargers allow the 24th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (21.5).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Newton or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from