Cam Newton Week 12 Player Props
Newton’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Newton will face the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense (263.4 yards allowed per game).
- Newton has thrown for an average of 211.1 yards per game in the 2020 season, 11.4 less than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), Newton has thrown for more than 222.5 yards.
- Newton’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 218.7. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 7.6 yards per game.
- Newton has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of nine times (33.3%).
- Newton has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (218.7 passing yards) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Newton is set at 37.5. That’s 0.4 fewer yards than his season average of 37.9.
- Four times this season (out of nine total games — 44.4%), Newton has had more than 37.5 rushing yards.
- Newton has hit the rushing yards over in only four of nine opportunities (44.4%).
- Newton has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (38.2) in only 44.4% of his games (four out of nine matchups).
- Newton has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (38.2) by 0.3 yards.
- Newton will go up against a Cardinals squad that allows 124.7 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 22nd-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Newton or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from