Cam Newton Week 11 Player Props
Newton’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Texans are the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 256.0 yards per game through the air.
- Newton has thrown for an average of 191.9 yards per game during the 2020 season, 20.6 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight matchups), Newton has thrown for more than 212.5 yards.
- Newton’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 219.5, which he’s fallen short of by 27.6 yards on average.
- Newton has hit the passing yards over in only two of eight opportunities this year (25%).
- Newton’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 219.5, a number he’s gone over in just two out of eight games (25%).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Newton’s 41.9 rushing yards per game average is 2.4 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games — 50%), Newton has had more than 39.5 rushing yards.
- Newton has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Newton has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (38) in four out of eight games.
- Newton’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 38, which he’s outpaced by 3.9 yards on average this year.
- The Texans give up 167.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s worst rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Newton or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from