Cam Newton Week 10 Player Props
Newton’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Newton has thrown for an average of 202.4 yards per game during the 2020 season, 11.1 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Newton has not thrown for more than 213.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Newton’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 220.9, a number he’s covered in only two out of seven games (28.6%).
- Newton’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 220.9, which he’s fallen short of by 18.5 yards on average.
- Newton has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of seven times (28.6%).
- This week, Newton will face the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense (248.6 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Newton has averaged 18.6 completions per game this season, 0.9 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (19.5).
- Newton had more than 19.5 completions in two out of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Newton’s season-long average over/under is 19.5 completions. He has recorded 0.9 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Newton has hit the over on completions prop bets in only two of seven games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Newton has gone over his average prop bet for completions (19.5) in just two of seven games (28.6%).
- The 24.4 completions per game allowed by the Ravens defense this season is the 11th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Newton or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.