Cam Fowler will be on the ice Saturday when his Anaheim Ducks meet the Philadelphia Flyers at Wells Fargo Center. There are prop bets for Fowler available, and we have some stats to help you make good decisions.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Cam Fowler Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Cam Fowler Season Stats
- Fowler’s plus-minus this season is -11, in 24:16 per game on the ice.
- He has scored in eight games, and has eight goals in total, so far this season.
- He has 28 assists this season, with at least one assist in 25 different games.
- Fowler has picked up at least one point in 31 games so far this season, and 36 points in total.
- On the power play, Fowler has six goals and 11 assists.
- Fowler’s shooting percentage this season is 7.1%, and he is averaging 1.7 shots per game.
Cam Fowler Prop Bet Insights
- Fowler has exceeded his points prop bet in 19 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 46 opportunities).
- In nine games this season with shorter odds than +100 to go over his point total, Fowler has exceeded the total two times (22.2% of chances).
- In the 33 games Fowler has played this season with longer odds than +100 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 15 times (45.5% of chances).
- The implied probability that Fowler hits the over on his points over/under is 50%, based on the odds.
Cam Fowler Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/31/2022||Stars||0||0||0||22:58||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|3/15/2022||Rangers||1||1||0||27:14||Away||L 4-3 OT|
Anaheim Ducks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from