Cam Batson and his Tennessee Titans teammates hit the field against the New York Jets in a Week 4 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s dig into all of Batson’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Cam Batson Week 4 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Batson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Cam Batson Receiving Trends Vs. New York Jets
- The 287.2 passing yards the Jets yielded per game last year made them the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense.
- Batson’s 6.7 receiving yards per game average from last season is 2.8 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (9.5).
- Batson put up more than 9.5 receiving yards in 31.2% of his games last season (five of 16).
- At 2.1 passing TDs allowed per game last season, the Jets’ defense was ranked 27th in the NFL.
- In one of 16 games last year, Batson had a receiving touchdown. But he had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 3, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Batson or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans Vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from