Cam Akers and the Los Angeles Rams will hit the field against the Arizona Cardinals at 8:15 PM ET on Monday in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL playoffs. Let’s break down Akers’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you make your best bets.
Cam Akers Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Akers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Cam Akers Rushing Trends Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- The Cardinals had the NFL’s 22nd-ranked defense against the run last season, surrendering 125.5 yards per game.
- Akers averaged 39.1 rushing yards per game over the course of last year, 12.6 greater than Monday’s prop total.
- In 11 games last season (61.1% of total appearances), Akers topped 26.5 yards as a runner.
- The average rushing yards prop bet for Akers last year (44.1) was higher than his season average for rushing yards (39.1).
- Akers hit the over on his rushing yards total set by bookmakers in eight of his 14 opportunities last season (57.1%).
- The Cardinals gave up 13 rushing touchdowns last year, sixth in the league.
- Akers rushed for a score in four of his games last year, but did not run for more than one in a single contest.
Cam Akers Receiving Trends Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- The 246.8 passing yards the Cardinals gave up per game last season made them the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense.
- Akers’ season average of 7.7 receiving yards per game was 0.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (8.5).
- The Cardinals conceded 26 passing TDs last season (1.6 per game), ranking them 14th among NFL defenses.
- Akers had a receiving touchdown in one of 18 games last year, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of January 17, 2022. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Akers or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams Vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from