Cam Akers Week 14 Player Props
Akers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Patriots give up 118.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
- Akers’ rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 35.7.
- Three times this season (out of 10 total games — 30%), Akers has had more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Akers’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 35.1, which he’s outpaced by 0.6 yards on average this year.
- Akers has hit the rushing yards over in only three of seven opportunities (42.9%).
- Akers has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (35.1) in three out of 10 games.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Akers is averaging 4.9 receiving yards per game.
- In two of 10 games this year (20%), Akers has totaled more than 5.5 receiving yards.
- The Patriots defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 23rd-most yards in the NFL this season (235.8 per game).
- In only two of his 10 games (20%), Akers has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 8.5 yards.
- Akers’ season average of 4.9 receiving yards per game is 3.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 8.5.
- Akers has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his seven games (14.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Akers or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from