Cam Akers and the Los Angeles Rams play the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Divisional Round on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Here’s some tips for betting on Akers’ rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the matchup with the Green Bay Packers.
Cam Akers Player Props vs. Packers
Akers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Akers’ 54.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 11.5 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 14 total games — 28.6%), Akers has had more than 65.5 rushing yards.
- The Packers allow 112.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
- Akers has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (43) by 11.0 yards.
- In only six games this season (42.9%), Akers, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 43.
- Akers has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Akers has averaged 12.4 rushing attempts per game, 5.1 fewer than the over/under in Saturday’s game (17.5).
- Akers has had more than 17.5 rushing attempts in four of 14 games this season (28.6% of his chances).
- Akers’ 12.4 rushing attempts per game is 2.3 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 10.1.
- In seven of 11 games this year, Akers took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (63.6% of his opportunities).
- Akers’ average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.1. He’s gone over that total in just six of 14 games (42.9%).
- This season, Packers opponents have ran the ball 24.8 times per game, the 25th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 13, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cam Akers or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from