Calvin Ridley Week 9 Player Props
Ridley’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Ridley’s 82.1 receiving yards per game average is 20.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (61.5).
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five out of eight), Ridley has totaled more than 61.5 receiving yards.
- The Broncos sport the 14th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 255.6 yards per game.
- In half of his contests, Ridley has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.8.
- Ridley has collected 3.3 more receiving yards per game (82.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 78.8.
- Ridley has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Broncos allow 123.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
- Ridley’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 1.6, which he’s outpaced by 0.2 yards on average this year.
- Ridley has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of eight times (25%).
- In only two games this season (25%), Ridley, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 1.6.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Calvin Ridley or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.