Calvin Ridley Week 17 Player Props
Ridley’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Ridley is averaging 94.4 receiving yards per game, 2.1 fewer than the over/under of 96.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In eight out of 14 games this year (57.1%), Ridley has totaled more than 96.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the eighth-most yards in the NFL this season (269.7 per game).
- Ridley has put up 14.0 more receiving yards per game (94.4) than the average over/under he’s had set, 80.4.
- In 64.3% of his games (nine out of 14 opportunities), Ridley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (80.4).
- Ridley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 14 games (64.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Calvin Ridley or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from