Calvin Ridley Week 15 Player Props
Ridley’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Ridley is averaging 85.8 receiving yards per game, 1.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (87.5).
- In seven of 12 games this year (58.3%), Ridley has collected more than 87.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the seventh-most yards in the NFL this season (272.2 per game).
- Ridley’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 78.5 per game. He has collected 7.3 more per game than that average.
- In 58.3% of his games (seven of 12 chances), Ridley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (78.5).
- Ridley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 12 games (58.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 16, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Calvin Ridley or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from