Calvin Ridley and the Atlanta Falcons square off against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Ridley’s receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Calvin Ridley Week 14 Player Props
Ridley’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Ridley’s 82.3 receiving yards per game average is 5.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (76.5).
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six of 11), Ridley has collected more than 76.5 receiving yards.
- The Chargers have the first-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 224.3 yards per game.
- Ridley has put up 4.1 more receiving yards per game (82.3) than the average over/under he’s had set, 78.2.
- In 54.5% of his games (six of 11 opportunities), Ridley has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (78.2).
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Ridley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Calvin Ridley or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from