Calvin Ridley Week 13 Player Props
Ridley’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Ridley’s 79.7 receiving yards per game average is 5.2 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (74.5).
- In five out of 10 games this season (50%), Ridley has put up more than 74.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints sport the fifth-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 227.4 yards per game.
- Ridley’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 78.7 per game. He has put up 1.0 more per game than that average.
- In half of his games, Ridley has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.7 yards.
- Ridley has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Calvin Ridley or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from