Calvin Ridley Week 12 Player Props
Ridley’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Ridley’s 83.0 receiving yards per game average is 4.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (78.5).
- In five of nine games this year (55.6%), Ridley has totaled more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- The Raiders defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the fifth-most yards in the NFL this season (279.8 per game).
- Ridley’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 78.3 per game. He has put up 4.7 more per game than that average.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Ridley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.3 yards.
- Ridley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Calvin Ridley or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from