Calvin Ridley Week 11 Player Props
Ridley’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Ridley’s 82.1 receiving yards per game average is 11.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (70.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (four of eight), Ridley has collected more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 17th-most yards in the NFL this season (250.7 per game).
- In half of his contests, Ridley has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.8.
- Ridley’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 78.8 per game. He has put up 3.3 more per game than that average.
- Ridley has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Calvin Ridley or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from