Callum Tarren, who took 20th in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at from July 28 – August 1 in his last tournament action, heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. A field of 167 golfers will look to claim defending champion Kevin Kisner’s title when the tournament gets underway August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of August 2, 2022 at 1:19 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Callum Tarren odds for the Wyndham Championship
Tarren’s recent form
- Tarren has made the cut in three straight events.
- Over his last five events, Tarren has two top-10 finishes and three top-20 finishes.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Tarren has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -4.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Tarren has played over the last year (7,228 yards) is 101 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Callum Tarren 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||20||67-69-73-66 (-13)||18.256||-3.548||$99,120|
|July 21-25||3M Open||7||71-63-71-69 (-10)||5.784||1.340||$235,625|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||22||N/A||$37,185|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-72||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||6||68-65-65-70 (-16)||4.044||9.136||$248,500|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||67-72||3.2||2.594||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||31||67-72-78-69 (+6)||15.40||7.68||$100,331|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-71||-0.872||-6.024||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||71-68-68-67 (-14)||-5.244||2.064||$25,680|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||56||65-74-77-73 (+9)||15.108||3.24||$20,790|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||61||73-67-72-69 (-3)||-9.740||-1.12||$16,133|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-75||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-67||-6.52||-3.66||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||5||70-65-71-70 (-12)||$142,913|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||68-73-75-66 (+2)||5.035||-1.839||$43,133|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-75-71||-0.429||-1.802||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||80-67||-3.513||-3.705||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-69-72||2.608||-0.339||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-68||1.541||-1.289||$0|
Tarren’s last appearance, his 20th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at , is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from