Below you’ll find stats and insights about Tarren from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 6:26 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Callum Tarren odds for the 3M Open
Tarren’s recent form
- Tarren has finished in the top 10 once over his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Tarren has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those three times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Tarren at the 3M Open
- Tarren finished 37th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished one round with a better-than-average score his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,269 yards, which is 159 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard par 71 for this week’s event.
- The courses Tarren has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,231 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Callum Tarren 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||37||71 (E)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||22||N/A||$37,185|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-72||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||6||68-65-65-70 (-16)||4.044||9.136||$248,500|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||67-72||3.2||2.594||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||31||67-72-78-69 (+6)||15.40||7.68||$100,331|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-71||-0.872||-6.024||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||71-68-68-67 (-14)||-5.244||2.064||$25,680|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||56||65-74-77-73 (+9)||15.108||3.24||$20,790|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||61||73-67-72-69 (-3)||-9.740||-1.12||$16,133|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-75||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-67||-6.52||-3.66||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||5||70-65-71-70 (-12)||$142,913|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||68-73-75-66 (+2)||5.035||-1.839||$43,133|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-75-71||-0.429||-1.802||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||80-67||-3.513||-3.705||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-69-72||2.608||-0.339||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-68||1.541||-1.289||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from