The Colorado Avalanche, with Cale Makar, will be on the ice Friday at 10:30 PM ET, against the San Jose Sharks. Prop bets for Makar are available, and so is some information to help you make the right decisions.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Cale Makar Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Cale Makar Season Stats
- In 57 games this season, Makar has averaged 25:15 on the ice, with a plus-minus of +37.
- Makar has scored in 18 games so far this season, and has 21 goals in total.
- He has 45 assists so far this season, with at least one in 35 different games.
- Makar has picked up at least one point in 43 games so far this season, and 66 points in total.
- On the power play, Makar has five goals and 19 assists.
- He takes 3.0 shots per game, scoring on 12.4% of them.
Cale Makar Prop Bet Insights
- Makar has exceeded his points prop bet 36 times this season in games with a set points prop (53 opportunities).
- In 51 games this season with shorter odds than +160 to go over his point total, Makar has exceeded the total 34 times (66.7% of chances).
- In four games this season with longer odds than +160 to go over his point total, Makar has exceeded the total two times (50.0% of chances).
- The implied probability that Makar goes over his points over/under is 38.5%, based on the odds.
Cale Makar Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/5/2022||Flames||1||0||1||25:02||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|2/26/2022||Golden Knights||1||0||1||27:32||Away||W 3-2|
Colorado Avalanche Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from