Cale Makar and the Colorado Avalanche face the Edmonton Oilers in game 8 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. If you’re considering a bet on Makar against the Oilers, we have lots of information to help you below.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Cale Makar Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Cale Makar Season Stats
- Makar has averaged 25:39 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of +48.
- Makar has 28 goals so far this season, scoring in 27 different games.
- Makar has 58 assists in all, with at least one in 50 games.
- Makar has picked up at least one point in 62 games this season, and 86 points in total.
- He has nine goals on the power play, plus 25 assists.
- He takes 3.1 shots per game, scoring on 11.7% of them.
Cale Makar Prop Bet Insights
- Makar has gone over his points prop bet in 51 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 81 opportunities).
- Makar has not had shorter odds than -250 to go over on his points over/under in a game so far this season.
- In 77 games this season with longer odds than -250 to go over his point total, Makar has exceeded the total 49 times (63.6% of chances).
- The implied probability is 71.4% that Makar goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
Cale Makar Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|5/25/2022||Blues||1||0||1||28:42||Home||L 5-4 OT|
|5/17/2022||Blues||0||0||0||29:12||Home||W 3-2 OT|
|5/5/2022||Predators||1||1||0||31:37||Home||W 2-1 OT|
Colorado Avalanche Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from