The Southern Utah Thunderbirds (1-2) take on the California Golden Bears (1-2) at Haas Pavilion on Thursday, November 18, 2021. The game starts at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Golden Bears’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Thunderbirds ( ).
This article references odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 8:01 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Cal vs Southern Utah Betting Odds
Cal Offense Vs. Southern Utah Defense (From 2020-21)
|Cal Offense||Stats (Rank)||Southern Utah Defense|
|65.5 (300)||Points/Gm||70.3 (179)|
|64.9 (322)||Possessions/Game||72.3 (286)|
|43.2 (220)||Field Goal %||43.1 (163)|
|33.2 (196)||3PT %||33.4 (156)|
|49.9 (186)||Effective FG %||49.6 (172)|
|53.8 (169)||True Shooting %||52.6 (144)|
Southern Utah Offense vs. Cal Defense (From 2020-21)
|Southern Utah Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cal Defense|
|82.8 (6)||Points/Gm||69.2 (141)|
|69.4 (162)||Possessions/Game||65.6 (39)|
|47.4 (35)||Field Goal %||46.4 (297)|
|34.1 (156)||3PT %||37.3 (326)|
|54.5 (34)||Effective FG %||52.6 (289)|
|60.2 (6)||True Shooting %||56 (297)|
Cal Betting Insights
- Cal won 15 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 12 times.
- The Golden Bears were favored by 3 points or more three times last season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 17 times in Cal’s games.
- Cal’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 137.5 points 10 times.
- The average total in Golden Bears contests last season was 133.9, 3.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Southern Utah Betting Insights
- Southern Utah covered 12 times in 18 chances against the spread last year.
- The Thunderbirds had an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs last year.
- Southern Utah and its opponents combined to go over the point total 13 out of 18 times last year.
- Southern Utah combined with its opponent to score more than 137.5 points in 15 of 18 games last season.
- The average over/under for Thunderbirds outings last year was 145.2, 7.7 more points than this game’s point total.
Cal Key Players
- Matt Bradley put up 17.9 points per game last season.
- Joel Brown dished out 3.1 assists per game and Andre Kelly grabbed 6.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Bradley connected on 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
- Brown averaged 1.3 steals per game. Kelly collected 0.5 blocks an outing.
Southern Utah Key Players
- Tevian Jones put up 16.9 points per game last season.
- Maizen Fausett collected 6.9 rebounds per game and John Knight III dished out 4.4 assists per contest.
- Jones made 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Knight III grabbed 1.4 steals and 0.7 blocks per game.