The Cal Baptist Lancers (4-0) will try to continue a four-game home win streak when they square off against the Northern Colorado Bears (3-2) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at CBU Events Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Lancers’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Bears ( ).
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of November 21, 2021 at 7:59 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Cal Baptist vs Northern Colorado Betting Odds
Cal Baptist Offense Vs. Northern Colorado Defense (From 2020-21)
|Cal Baptist Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northern Colorado Defense|
|79.1 (28)||Points/Gm||69 (134)|
|79.5 (5)||Possessions/Game||69.4 (183)|
|48.2 (20)||Field Goal %||44.5 (222)|
|39 (8)||3PT %||29.3 (13)|
|55.8 (16)||Effective FG %||47.9 (76)|
|53.2 (206)||True Shooting %||52.3 (129)|
Northern Colorado Offense vs. Cal Baptist Defense (From 2020-21)
|Northern Colorado Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cal Baptist Defense|
|70.5 (199)||Points/Gm||72.8 (243)|
|68.8 (184)||Possessions/Game||71.5 (261)|
|44.9 (119)||Field Goal %||44.2 (207)|
|38 (21)||3PT %||35.1 (259)|
|53.1 (63)||Effective FG %||50.1 (195)|
|55.8 (85)||True Shooting %||52.7 (151)|
Cal Baptist Betting Insights
- Cal Baptist went 8-8-1 ATS last season.
- The Lancers were 4-4-1 ATS last season when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Cal Baptist’s games hit the over 10 out of 17 times last season.
- In 12 games last season, Cal Baptist and its opponents went over 146 combined points.
- The Lancers had an average point total of 147.3 in their contests last season, 1.3 more points than the over/under for this game.
Northern Colorado Betting Insights
- Northern Colorado went 9-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Bears were 5-3 ATS last season when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Northern Colorado and its opponents combined to hit the over eight out of 18 times last year.
- Northern Colorado played seven games last season that went over 146 combined points scored.
- Bears contests last year had a 137.8-point average over/under, 8.2 fewer points than this game’s total.
Cal Baptist Key Players
- Ty Rowell scored 15.4 points per game and dished out 5.8 assists per game last season.
- Gorjok Gak pulled down 10.1 rebounds per game.
- Reed Nottage had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Elijah Thomas averaged 1.4 steals per game. Gak collected 1.7 blocks a contest.
Northern Colorado Key Players
- Bodie Hume racked up 16 points per game last season.
- Kur Jockuch pulled down eight rebounds per game and Matt Johnson averaged three assists per game.
- Hume connected on 2.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Hume averaged 1.2 steals and 1.2 blocks per game.