Use Caesars Sportsbook promo code LEGALCZR and the company will give new players first bet insurance of up to $1,100 on deposit. That’s right, make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back in return if it loses for up to $1,100.
Caesars, one of the biggest names in the casino industry, now has online sportsbooks in 10 US states with plans for more to open soon. Caesars Louisiana launched on January 28, 2022, in time for Super Bowl betting in February.
New Jersey was the first state, outside of Nevada, to feature a mobile Caesars Sportsbook. Since then the expansion has continued west with Colorado, and then even further west to Arizona in September 2021, that growth will keep going as well.
Caesars has quite a bit to offer sports bettors, especially if you’re new to Caesars thanks to its tremendous welcome bonus. During this Caesars review, we’ll tell you all about that offer which is worth 100% up to $1,100 on deposit and a whole lot more. Just keep reading and you’ll be a Caesars expert in no time!
The sign-up bonus at Caesars Sportsbook is worth up to $1,100
After registering a new Caesars account your first wager will be insured for up to $1,100 if you use the promo code LEGALCZR.
Keep reading to find out all the other details you need to know.
The bet insurance unlocks with the use of the promo code, also be sure to review the terms and conditions on Caesars’ website.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code 2022
Online Sportsbook Caesars
Caesars Promo Code LEGALCZR
First Bet Insurance Welcome Bonus 100% for up to $1,100
Legal States AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA & WV
Last Verified May 2022
First bet insurance up to $1,100
To claim Caesars $1,100 welcome bonus you just need to use our Caesars promo code LEGALCZR.
Once your account is verified you simply must make a real-money wager and wait for it to settle. If it settles as a lose, Caesars will pay you back with one free bet worth a maximum of $1,100. To gain access to this Caesars welcome bonus, use this link to create your Caesars account and enter the promo code LEGALCZR.
Here’s some other Caesars T&Cs to know:
- Free bets are valid for 14 days.
- Only the winnings from wagers using free bets are awarded. A free bet’s value simply goes away.
Do I need a promo or bonus code for Caesars?
Yes, in order to claim the Caesars sign-up bonus you must use our Caesars Sportsbook promo code LEGALCZR.
If you’re also ready to make your first deposit, review the terms and conditions and take advantage of the generous first bet insurance offer.
Caesars Sportsbook New York Launch
Regulated online sportsbooks are finally live in New York as of January 8, 2022, and Caesars is right in the middle of the action.
In a bombshell announcement on November 8th, the New York Gaming Commission announced the awarding of ten-year licenses to nine sportsbook operators. These will be the first legal online sportsbooks in the state’s history. The licenses come with a 51% tax on gross revenues.
The final legal hurdle was cleared at the end of November when the regulations for mobile betting were published in the state register.
Caesars already has a significant sportsbook presence in the state via its retail sportsbooks. They are located at Yellow Brick Road Casino in Chittenango, Turning Stone Resort Casino in Verona, and Point Place Casino in Bridgeport.
But now New Yorkers will be able to bet on sports from wherever they are in the state. Place wagers on the subway, at your favorite coffee shop, or from your couch!
Caesars NY promo code 2022
|New York Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook|
|Caesars NY Bonus Code||LEGALCZR|
|First Bet Insurance||100% up to $1,100|
|Retail Sportsbooks||Yellow Brick Road Casino (Chittenango), Turning Stone Resort Casino (Verona), Point Place Casino (Bridgeport)|
|Last Verified||May 2022|
Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana launch
Online sports betting debuted in Louisiana on January 28, 2022, with Caesars Louisiana being among the first sportsbooks to launch.
One of the unique aspects of sports betting in Louisiana is that you cannot bet from anywhere in the state. Instead, you’re only permitted to bet in the 55 parishes that voted in favor of sports betting. That leaves nine Louisiana parishes that are geofenced out, those parishes are Caldwell, Franklin, West Carroll, Catahoula, Jackson, LaSalle, Sabine, Union, and Winn. In addition, there are four Louisiana native American tribes in the state, Chitimacha Tribe, Coushatta Tribe, Tunica-Biloxi Indian Tribe, and Jena Band of Choctaw Indians, and you are prohibited from wagering on their lands as well.
If you’re anywhere else in Louisiana you can bet using the Caesars LA sports betting app. Just remember to use our Caesars Louisiana promo code LEGALCZR when you register with Caesars Sportsbook LA.
Caesars LA promo code May 2022
|Louisiana Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook|
|Caesars LA Promo Code||LEGALCZR|
|First Bet Insurance||100% for up to $1,100|
|Retail Sportsbook||Harrah's New Orleans/Caesars New Orleans|
|Last Verified||May 2022|
Caesars VIP rewards
A link to sign up for Caesars Rewards is on the main webpage of Caesars Casino and Caesars Sports.
Quite simply, the more you play, the more you earn. It works on a tier and reward system where you can advance in levels based on your loyalty.
Can I redeem Caesars rewards at retail locations?
Yes, Caesars Rewards earned online can be redeemed in person at any of the company’s retail locations.
For existing Caesars rewards members, remember to link your online account to ensure maximum benefits.
As for new users, it’s possible to earn, e.g., dining and room discounts, which depends on your level of play.
Is Caesars legal and safe?
Yes, as long as you’re in a state where Caesars has been licensed and is up and running it is both safe and legal.
One thing that’s interesting about Caesars is that there are three different mobile apps. The main one works in 10 states (AZ, NJ, CO, IN, MI, TN, NY, LA, VA and WV), while the other two just work in one state each (IL and PA).
Here’s a rundown of Caesars’ status in the following states.
- Arizona sportsbooks: While it won’t be ready until the 2022 MLB season, Caesars will have a retail book located next to Chase Field, where the Arizona Diamondbacks play their home games. The online book went live on September 9th, 2021, just in time for the NFL season.
- Colorado sportsbooks: While Caesars has betting kiosks inside both Lady Luck and Isle Casino in Black Hawk, there is not a retail sportsbook in the Centennial State. The online book is available anywhere within state lines.
- Illinois sportsbooks: Caesars has a retail sportsbook at Grand Victoria Casino in Elgin. When the in-person registration requirement went away in Illinois in March 2022, the Caesars Sportsbook app in the state switched over to the more common one that you’ll find in the vast majority of states that have a Caesars online sportsbook. Remember to use the Caesars Illinois promo code LEGALCZR when you register.
- Indiana sportsbooks: In addition to the online book, you’ll find seven physical sportsbooks bearing the Caesars name in the Hoosier state. Two of the seven are inside Caesars Southern Indiana Casino and Harrah’s Hoosier Park.
- Iowa sportsbooks: Caesars operates six brick-and-mortar sportsbooks in Iowa. Two of those books can be found at Harrah’s Council Bluffs and Horseshoe Council Bluffs Casino. Or just bet from the comfort of your couch with the mobile app!
- Louisiana sportsbooks: Mobile sports betting in Louisiana kicked off on January 28, 2022, with Caesars being one of the first sportsbooks to come online. Harrah’s New Orleans is being converted to a Caesars casino, so you might find a brick-and-mortar sportsbook there in the future. Or who knows, maybe there will be one in the newly renamed Caesars Superdome, home of the NFL’s New Orleans Saints.
- Maryland sportsbooks: Online sports betting hasn’t reached Maryland yet, though there is increasing buzz that it could be coming soon. Caesars has a partnership with Horseshoe Casino Baltimore, which makes it the most likely spot for a retail sportsbook in Maryland.
- Michigan sportsbooks: Caesars has been online in Michigan since 2021. The Onyx Sports Book at Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel in Williamsburg is run by Caesars and currently represents the only retail Caesars books in operation in the Great Lakes State.
- New Jersey sportsbooks: In addition to its online sportsbook, Caesars also has retail books at Harrah’s and Bally’s casinos.
- New York sportsbooks: Caesars was included in the list of nine operators approved by the New York Gaming Commission to launch regulated sportsbooks in NY and it went live on the morning of January 8, 2022.
- Pennsylvania sportsbooks: Pennsylvania Caesars online customers also need to use a PA-specific app. The Caesars retail sportsbook is at Harrah’s Philadelphia.
- Tennessee sportsbooks: The Volunteer State is unique in that retail sportsbooks currently are not allowed. So like all the other online sportsbooks in Tennessee, Caesars online sportsbook here does not have a land-based partner.
- Virginia sportsbooks: Similar to Tennessee, all Virginia sports betting happens online. No retail counterpart to the Caesars online sportsbook here either.
- West Virginia sportsbooks: Along with the Caesars online sportsbook in WV, you can find their retail sportsbook in the Mountain State at Mountaineer Casino in New Cumberland, on the border between Ohio and West Virginia.
Caesars Sportsbook: Creating a new account
The sign-up process at Caesars is straightforward.
After you click on our exclusive sign-up links, click on “Play Now.” From there, a new window will pop up where you’ll begin entering your information.
First, are your email and password. Be sure to use an email that you regularly use, so you don’t miss out on the company’s promotional offers.
Next, you’ll enter specifics such as your name, address, and date of birth.
Lastly, you’ll answer some security questions, check off your preferences and click the “Join Now” button.
Your new account is created quickly from that point. You can take a look around the lobby to get a feel for the site, or get right down to business and make your first deposit.
We’ll get into more specifics on Caesars’ general layout in a bit. For now, we’ll tell you that the lobby is clean and functional. As for deposit options, Caesars offers plenty of ways to add and remove funds.
Caesars Sportsbook software
In addition to being an iconic name in the physical casino world, Caesars has also had a presence online via its casino product.
For the online and mobile sportsbook, it has translated into an offering that doesn’t have a lot of bells and whistles, but it certainly gets the job done.
Caesars Sportsbook betting app review
Caesars provides a sports betting app. Here’s what we found during our test:
- Availability: The Caesars sports betting app is available for iOS and Android users. For iOS, users will find it in the Apple App Store. On the Android side, users will need to access the Caesars’ website via the mobile browser to download the app.
- Speed: The app function was quick and efficient without any noticeable lag time.
- Overall Performance: Good performance overall. It’s easy to navigate around the mobile app and find what you need.
- Markets: All of the markets available on the online version of Caesars Sportsbook are on the mobile side.
- Live Betting: There’s a link for “In-Play” betting; however, clicking on that resulted in the message that read, “Sorry, no betting opportunities available right now.”
- Bet Slip: The bet slip is functional. We added and deleted events without issue. It was easy to minimize and restore the bet slip, too.
- General Layout: The app showcases a basic layout. You won’t be “wowed,” but it’s not an eyesore.
- Cashier: It’s simple and functional. We didn’t come across any glitches in our test of the banking function.
Caesars online sportsbook layout
Just like its mobile offering, Caesars’ desktop platform does the job. Everything is laid out in clear-cut fashion, and it’s easy to navigate. Its straightforward layout isn’t filled with any distracting clutter.
At the top of the main screen, you’ll find clickable links for the casino and sportsbook. You’ll also see links for promotions, Caesars Rewards, and support.
The upper right is where you’ll log in and find your account information.
The layout is similar to what you’ll find on other online sportsbooks. Over on the left-hand side, you’ll find a listing of sports and some featured links. The center of the screen hosts the main betting lobby.
The default layout is for featured and upcoming events, which you can change to specific sports by clicking on one of them. There are also tabs for each of the sports on top of the main lobby.
One nice feature on Caesars is a clickable calendar with all of the days listed right at your fingertips. It covers a full seven days and also has a “Later” link, which advances to events that are on tap for the following week.
The right-hand side of the screen is a blank space at default, but this is where your betting slip will appear once you begin adding wagers. The slip functions well.
Overall, we found the browser-based, desktop computer experience to be the same as on mobile: Simple, basic, and nothing special, but it gets the job done.
Caesars overall user experience
The Caesars online sportsbook is efficient and functional. It’s not designed to knock it out of the park on optics, but the platform delivers a solid experience for those who are only looking for basic sports betting.
How does Caesars benefit casual bettors?
Casual bettors and those new to sports betting will benefit from a platform that’s simple to use. Everything you need is a click away, and the navigation aspect is smooth and efficient.
Caesars offers several support options if things come up, but there’s not much in the way of education for new users.
How does Caesars benefit experienced bettors?
Experienced bettors who are looking for a place to get down to business will find that Caesars has all of the fundamentals covered. The cashier and betting functions are quick and efficient.
During our test, we found odds that were right in range with the general market. If all you’re looking for is a simple spot to place your wagers, then Caesars is worth checking out.
Caesars sports betting options
You’ll find all of the basic betting options available at Caesars.
The main lobby features a default layout that lists out the current spread, total, and moneylines for upcoming featured events.
If you prefer to see only the sport you are interested in, then click the name of the sport from the left-hand column or at the top of the screen.
Each of the games listed also has a clickable link to expand and see additional markets available.
During our test, we found a rather basic assortment of game-specific wagers, such as the first half. When it comes to prop bets, Caesars lacks in comparison to other operators.
The same holds true for live or in-play betting. While there’s a dedicated link at the top of the lobby, we didn’t find any options.
Perhaps this is a work in progress, or the offerings are just scant, but Caesars also misses the mark here in comparison to other online sportsbooks.
In terms of sports, Caesars also sticks to the basics. All of the major games and events are available, but those looking for niche offerings will have to look elsewhere for action.
Here’s a list of the sports for which Caesars offers betting markets:
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA Betting)
- Football (NFL Betting)
- Golf (PGA)
- Hockey (NHL Betting)
- MMA (UFC Betting)
Other operators go the extra mile and offer wagers on pretty much any sport that at least has a decent level of interest. For Caesars, it’s just the most popular ones.
There’s a market for that as plenty of bettors are only interested in the more prominent sports, but those who like more of an expanded menu of offerings will be disappointed.
What’s not available at Caesars Sportsbook
Caesars covers all of the basics you would expect to find at a major sportsbook; however, it lacks advanced bet types and niche sports.
If you’re solely looking for a basic bet on major games and events, you’ll find it here. However, those who are more interested in live betting and numerous prop opportunities will find the options on Caesars lacking.
The same holds true when it comes to sports. Bettors who stick to the main events will find them here. Those looking for things like rugby or motorsports will have to look elsewhere.
Caesars odds boost promotions
In today’s competitive online sports betting marketplace, most operators are continually looking for ways to drum up interest. One way to do so is with enticing odds boost promotions that revolve around single or multiple events.
When we tested out Caesars, there was nothing to be found along these lines. There’s a dedicated link for promotions, but none of those we saw had anything to do with odds boosts.
Frankly, there wasn’t much there. We found, e.g., deposit bonuses and information on Caesars Rewards, but there weren’t any promos tied to a specific game or event. If odds boosts are an essential feature for you, then you’ll have to look elsewhere.
One additional note: The company does regularly email out offers and information about what’s going on at the online and mobile sportsbook, so that’s a plus.
Caesars Sportsbook odds
For sportsbooks to remain competitive in today’s day and age, they need to be on top of the odds and have offerings that are at least in line with the general market. There will be the occasional outlier here and there on a game or event, but those who consistently miss the mark will stick out like a sore thumb.
Caesars sticks to the basics for its sports betting platform, but we found that they were on point on odds and pricing.
For example, here’s what the consensus odds board looked like for an upcoming NFL game between the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants:
- Spread: Cowboys -6.5 (-110), Giants +6.5 (-110)
- Totals: 48.5 (-110)
- Moneyline: Cowboys -320, Giants +260
Over on Caesars, we found the same thing. We expanded our test to include a full slate of upcoming NBA games to see where Caesars was in relation to the general market.
On spreads and totals, Caesars was right on point, in most cases, with a difference of a half-point found here and there.
For moneyline, Caesars was also in range with what other operators had to offer. Several games were right on the money with the consensus, while others were slightly better or worse.
There will be variances to be found at books based on market action, so that’s to be expected. Overall, Caesars seems to be right where it needs to be in terms of odds and pricing.
How to deposit and cash out winnings at Caesars
At any reputable online sportsbook, users should be able to find a funding option that fits their situation.
Not every operator will have every option imaginable, but you should at least have enough options that make moving your money on and off the site an easy process.
From credit cards to ACH, from PayPal to Play+, Caesars offers several banking methods.
While many users will have little trouble with online banking or credit card options, there are still financial institutions that are a pain in the neck with gambling-related transactions.
That’s where PayPal and Play+ come in handy, as those options remove the headache for users.
As for the cashier function, it’s simple and efficient. You’ll find details on all of the options available, as well as instructions.
|Credit Card||Deposit Only||N/A|
|ACH / eCheck||Deposit & Withdrawal||5-10 business days|
|PayPal||Deposit & Withdrawal||24-48 hours|
|Prepaid Card||Deposit & Withdrawal||24-48 hours|
|Casino Cage||Deposit & Withdrawal||1 hour|
|Online Bank Transfer||Deposit Only||N/A|
How to contact customer support
Customer support shouldn’t be hard to come by at an online sportsbook operator.
Today’s marketplace is uber-competitive, so gamblers shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to get help or to get answers to their questions.
Caesars does a solid job in this area. You will find dedicated support and contact links at the top and bottom of Caesars’ main website. Clicking on “Support” will bring up all of the options at hand, including a helpful FAQ section.
There are several email options available for specific inquiries, as well as a chat and support phone number, which are available 24/7.
The live chat icon is in the lower left-hand portion of the screen. Clicking on it will bring up a ticket that will pre-populate with your name and email address. Then, you’ll type in your query and submit it.
After going in the queue, you’ll be greeted by an agent soon thereafter. During our test, it took less than a minute before we were chatting with someone.
History of Caesars
Caesars traces its roots back to 1937 and has gone through many incarnations through the years. It was initially a privately held entity bearing the name of founder William Harrah, but the company has gone through numerous name and ownership changes since that point.
The most famous property in the portfolio, Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, first opened its doors in 1966. All told, the empire includes 50 properties under several brand names, most of which are in the US. However, the company also has an international presence.
In 2019, Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts began merger proceedings. The Caesars’ name and brand remain in effect in spite of the change in ownership structure. The company’s online presence continues to grow. Caesars has both an online casino and an online sportsbook, the latter of which is expected to grow even further in the coming years.