Caesars Promo Code For $1,000
Updated July 2023
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,000
Caesars Sportsbook is one of the biggest names and best operators in the business. As long as you’re 21 years old and in a states where it’s legal, you can sign up with Caesars online sportsbook and bet legally. Make sure you use the Caesars bonus code THELINES1000 when creating your account.
If you’re unfamiliar with Caesars Sportsbook, then this review is perfect for you. We explain what it takes to get signed up, how you can deposit and cash out funds, and explain the types of bets you can make. You’ll also learn all about the Caesars iOS and Android mobile app, which makes betting on your phone or tablet a breeze.
So keep reading and when you’re done with this Caesars Sportsbook review you’ll know if Caesars is the right online sportsbook for you.
This week at Caesars Sportsbook, Sept. 26-Oct. 2
It’s going to be another massive week of betting at Caesars Sportsbook. With a whole range of sports in play this week including football, baseball, and golf, bettors from around the country should have something to look forward to at Caesars Sportsbook this week.
- NFL Week 4: This week in the NFL is poised to be a good one. As September draws to a close, many teams across the league are starting to get into a rhythm. We’re looking forward to watching two of the top offences in the league go head-to-head this week as the Miami Dolphins take on the Buffalo Bills in a huge AFC East battle. Another key divisional game this week will be the Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. the New Orleans Saints as both teams are 2-1 and will look to gain the upper hand in an NFC South division that is most certainly up for grabs. Caesars Sportsbook also has a ton of NFL promotions available all week long, including on both primetime and main-slate Sunday games. You can earn free bonus bets at Caesars when you bet on every game during the Sunday day slate.
- College Football Week 5: There’s lots to look forward to in College Football this week as well. Each week seems to provide a new storyline, and we’ve got a few key games circled on the calendar for this week. We’re most excited to bet on No. 13 LSU vs. No. 20 Ole Miss, No. 11 Notre Dame vs. No. 17 Duke, No. 3 Texas vs. No. 24 Texas, and No. 8 USC vs. newly unranked Colorado. Don’t forget to check out all of Caesars’ College Football promotions and odds boosts available all weekend long on various games throughout the country.
- Major League Baseball: It’s hard to believe we’ve already made it to the final week of the MLB regular season. Summer baseball seemed to fly by and we’re already into Fall Ball where every game left means that much more. Two Wild Card spots are still undecided in the American League, while all three WC spots are up for grabs in the National League. Some of the most important series across Major League Baseball this week will be the Seattle Mariners vs. the Houston Astros, the Tampa Bay Rays vs. the Toronto Blue Jays, the Los Angeles Dodgers vs. the San Francisco Giants, and the Texas Rangers vs. the Seattle Mariners to close out the regular season.
- Ryder Cup: Even though the PGA Tour season is over, there is still meaningful golf to be played this week. The bi-annual Ryder Cup tournament begins on Friday at Marco Simone Golf & Country Club in Rome, Italy. This unique tournament has the best players from the United States take on the top golfers from all around Europe in a three day team-play format. The stacked USA roster will look to win their second Ryder Cup in a row, and their third trophy in the last four installations.
How to sign up with Caesars Online Sportsbook
New users can sign up with TheLines’ Caesars Sportsbook promo code without even completing the registration process in person. Signing up is free and easy. To complete your registration, you will have to deliver the sportsbook with a few personal details, including:
- Date of birth
- Last four of your SSN
For the Caesars welcome bonus, your first bet is covered by Caesars for up to $1,000. If your first bet loses, Caesars refunds you with a single bonus bet up to the $1,000 limit.
Caesars Sportsbook Review
Once you’ve signed up with Caesars and claimed your $1,000 welcome bonus, you can really dive in and get to know the Caesars Sportsbook app and website. Here’s a look at what you’ll find.
Caesars Promotions – Rating 4.4 / 5
In comparison to other sportsbooks, Caesars offers plenty of parlay options that differentiate itself from the competition. In most cases, there are at least three of them per day — especially amid the MLB season.
No Run First Inning (NRFI) bets have become a popular wager over the course of the baseball season, so Caesars has jumped on board with some refined odds for those as well.
I’d consider many of these promotions to be more for the casual sports bettor, though. You’ll rarely see a seasoned bettor tack on a parlay to his card, and these parlays aren’t likely to make the cut. However, they are fun options if you’d like to sprinkle some pizza money on a game or event.
There are also season-long odds boosts for the NFL campaign, including one for Matthew Stafford’s regular passing season passing yards prop. For Stafford to lead the league in total yardage through the air, the odds have been raised from +750 to +800.
Moreover, there aren’t many bet credit offers given out — beyond the Caesars Sportsbook “THELINES1000” bonus code from TheLines while signing up.
The only other consistent one that sticks out is a $100 bonus if you refer someone to sign up, via the “Spread The Word” promotion.
The referred user must deposit and wager at least $50 in order for the other user to inherit the $100 in bet credits. Participants may receive bet credits for up to a maximum of ten (10) referrals — the equivalent of $1,000 in bet credits.
I prefer the sportsbooks that hand out bet credits from single-game wagers, as opposed to parlays in particular.
Bet credits aren’t really helpful on a game-by-game basis, depending on how much you’re wagering. But employing them on the futures market is the way to go since you’re only losing out on the initial stake if the wager pulls through.
For instance, let’s say you’re looking to tackle a +2000 Super Bowl futures wager on the Baltimore Ravens. If Lamar Jackson & Co. claim the Lombardi Trophy at season’s end, you’d subsequently win $2,000 with a $100 bet credit. Sure, you’re missing out on the initial $100 persay, but it’s better than using it on a moneyline wager.
A Caesars Sportsbook bet credit must be used by the participant within thirty (30) calendar days from the date it’s awarded. If not, the bet credit will expire and be removed from the account.
Caesars User Interface / Design – Rating 4.6 / 5
There are no issues with the desktop or mobile version of the Caesars Sportsbook interface. Everything is comparable or quicker to the other sportsbook application options.
In terms of the Caesars Sportsbook app, there’s an option to discover all of the betting markets on the left hand side of the web page or app, including the live markets. Under each game or event, it also includes the start time, which is a plus if you’re looking to lock in a pregame wager right around it.
Caesars different betting markets – Rating 4.7 / 5
When it comes to unique betting markets, the fact is Caesars doesn’t have anything you won’t find at most other sportsbooks. And that is perfectly okay; there’s no need to reinvent the wheel to have a successful sportsbook. The key is that Caesars offers all the betting markets you could want and does so in an easy-to-use way.
If you’re just looking to make moneyline, spread, or over/under bets for the top leagues you’ll can find all that from the main Caesars Sportsbook page. And creating parlays is just as simple as placing straight bets. You click on the bets you want to make, they are added to your betslip and you can see what both the individual odds are and the combined parlay odds.
When it comes to making same-game parlays there’s just one extra step involved. You simply click the game you’re interesting in and then select the “Same-Game Parlay” button. From there you select the bets you want to make and they’ll be combined into one.
Caesars banking – Rating 4.7 / 5
Caesars Sportsbook offers a variety of deposit and withdrawal options, and the transactions to and from the sportsbook are free of charge.
For both depositing and withdrawing, be aware that wire transfers can take up to three days to process. The rest are instantaneous in regards to depositing.
For withdrawals specifically, the processing time is instantaneous for a Play+ Prepaid Card and in-person cash withdrawals, up to 24 hours for PayPal or Skrill, up to 1-3 days for credit or debit cards, up to 3-5 days for bank accounts, and up to 10 days for checks.
For those who consider themselves to be professional bettors, or just hit a big payday, you can’t withdraw more than $15,000 each week on the desktop and/or mobile version of Caesars Sportsbook. That can be a bit of a nuisance if you’re aiming to withdraw a large amount of winnings.
Below are the instructions for depositing:
- Log in to the Caesars Sportsbook app.
- Click on your account balance, which is located at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click the deposit button.
- Choose one of the variety of payment choices such as debit card, credit card or Venmo.
- Enter the amount that you wish to deposit into your account.
- Follow any additional instructions that are paired with your payment route, such as bank-specific prompts.
- After hitting submit, the funds will immediately appear in your account.
Below are the instructions for withdrawing:
- Open the Caesars Sportsbook app and sign in.
- Click on the account balance.
- Click the withdraw option.
- Choose one of the withdrawal options.
- Enter the figure that you’d like to withdraw.
- Follow any other instructions (see above).
- Click submit to confirm the withdrawal.
Caesars customer support – Rating 4.5 / 5
The Caesars Sportsbook live chat option is available seven days a week — until 1 a.m. EST. Hence, if you have an urgent issue or a request, the sportsbook will more than likely be able to assist your needs.
You can also email their customer support team for non-urgent issues. For instance, if you live in Illinois, the email would be: [email protected].
If you ever feel like you need a “cool down” period from sports betting, Caesars Sportsbook makes that process very attainable. Just click on “My Account” in the top right-hand corner before hitting “responsible gambling.”
Caesars Sportsbook Legal States 2023
Caesars Sportsbook is licensed and available in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming. We expect Caesars to continue expanding in the US, with North Carolina as the most likely state for the online sportsbook to debut in next.
Caesars Sportsbook Kentucky
Online and retail sportsbook is now available in Kentucky. Retail sportsbooks opened on Sept. 7, 2023, and online sportsbooks debuted on Sept. 28, 2023.
Caesars Sportsbook has agreements with Keeneland and Red Mile Racing & Gaming for access in Kentucky. Caesars opened a retail sportsbook at Red Mile Gaming & Racing.
Coming Soon: Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina
North Carolina online sports betting is expected to launch in 2024. While Caesars has not revealed its plans for North Carolina, the assumption is that it will apply for and be granted a sports betting license in the state.
This page will be updated when we learn more about Caesars Sportsbook expanding into North Carolina.
Caesars Sportsbook FAQs
Is Caesars Sportsbook legal?
Yes, Caesars Sportsbook is legal in the United States. You can only play Caesars Sportsbook in states that it is licensed to offer legal sports betting. Those states are New York, Maryland, Ohio, Illinois, Arizona, Louisiana, Tennessee, Indiana, Virginia, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, New Jersey, Iowa and Colorado.
Is Caesars Sportsbook safe?
Caesars has recently acquired William Hill and, in doing so, has taken over all online betting operations in the United States. This means that William Hill Sportsbook has become Caesars Sportsbook. Like William Hill before it, Caesars is 100% safe and secure.
Are Caesars and William Hill the same thing?
As previously stated, Caesars Sportsbook bought out William Hill Sportsbook throughout North America. Former William Hill users in the United States have become Caesars Sportsbook users as a result. The platforms are similar, as Caesar is improving on much of what users already loved about William Hill.
Where can I find the Caesars Android app?
Before, you needed to head to the official Caesars Sportsbook website before downloading the Caesars Android app. But the Google Play Store now allows sports betting apps, so you can download the app directly from there.
Can I bet using Caesars Sportsbook when visiting a state?
Yes, you do not have to be a resident of the state when betting with Caesars Sportsbook. As long as you are a legal bettor and are physically in a state with a legal and licensed Caesars Sportsbook, then you can place wagers and claim the new user bonus.
Keep in mind, though, you will have separate accounts in every state you sign up in.
Are my Caesars Sportsbook and Casino accounts linked?
As long as you sign up with the same email address for each account, your sportsbook and casino accounts will be linked. This is one of the big benefits of using Caesars for your online gambling needs, as the money in your account can be used on both fronts.
Why does Caesars need the last four digits of my SSN?
Caesars requires the last four digits of your SSN, as well as the other personal information it asks for, to confirm that you are a legal bettor. This is required of them by sportsbook regulators to guarantee that the company does not accept illegal wagers from any users.
Is Caesars Sportsbook available on my computer?
You can assuredly use the Caesars Sportsbook and Casino on your desktop computer. The website is available on most web browsers, including Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Safari among others. The site works just as well as the Caesars Sportsbook mobile application.
How old do I have to be to make an account with Caesars Sportsbook?
The legal betting age varies from state to state. Nevertheless, in every state that Caesars Sportsbook currently operates in, the legal sports betting age is 21 years old. This means that you must be at least 21 years of age to create a Caesars Sportsbook account.
Caesars Sportsbook / William Hill Merger
The company acquired the competing William Hill sportsbook for $4 billion in September 2020, which translated to the sportsbook reaching more bettors across the U.S. Caesars has also exhibited an assertive mindset within its marketing tactics, acquiring the naming rights to the home of the New Orleans Saints, which is now known as the Caesars Superdome.