Caesars Promo Code For $1,000
Updated July 2023
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,000
Use the Caesars Sportsbook promo code THELINES1000 and your first bet is on Caesars for up to $1,000. This means if your opening bet at Caesars loses you’ll be refunded with a bonus bet equal to the size of your losing wager, maxing out at $1,000.
Caesars, one of the biggest names in the casino industry, now has online sportsbooks in nearly two dozen states including New York, Ohio, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and many more. New Jersey was the first state, outside of Nevada, to feature a mobile Caesars Sportsbook. Since then, the expansion has continued west with Colorado, and then even further west to Arizona, that growth will keep going as well.
Caesars has quite a bit to offer sports bettors, especially if you’re new to Caesars thanks to its tremendous welcome bonus. During this Caesars review, we’ll tell you all about that offer, which is worth up to $1,000 and a whole lot more. Just keep reading and you’ll be a Caesars expert in no time!
THE SIGN-UP BONUS AT CAESARS SPORTSBOOK IS WORTH $1,000
When looking to sign up at a new online sportsbook, you should always look for offers that make it worth your while.
For example, some sportsbooks offer bonus bets if you try them out. Others will work in a deposit match that’s there for the taking.
If you’re looking to try out Caesars Sportsbook, the company will give new users the a first bet on Caesars for up to $1,000 when you enter our promo code THELINES1000.
The bonus is only for your first cash wager, so be sure to review the terms and conditions on Caesars’ website.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code March 2024
Caesars Promo Code
|First bet on Caesars for up to $1,000
|Get a bonus bet refund if your first bet loses
|AZ, CO, IN, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA & WV
|North Carolina, launching March 11
|Promo Code Valid In
First Bet on Caesars up to $1,000
New users can get their first bet on Caesars for up to $1,000 after an initial deposit. If the bet is a loser, Caesars will refund your losses 100% up to the $1,000 limit as a bonus bt.
Make sure to use the Caesars promo code THELINES1000 when signing up to be eligible. Once your account is set up, make your first deposit. The offer is good for up to $1,000.
As an example, let’s say you decide to try it out with a $1,000 bet. You place your first bet for that amount and it wins you collect your winnings like normal and the offer goes away. However, if it loses, Caesars issues you a bonus bet for $1,000. As for the fine print, here’s what you need to know.
- The first bet on Caesars offer is only valid for your first onsite wager.
- You have 30 days from signing up to activate.
- The qualifying wager must settle within 30 days of you registering with Caesars.
- It must have odds of -200 or longer.
- The bonus bet will be credited to your account within three business days after the qualifying wager settles if it loses, but typically this is done much sooner.
- After you receive the bonus bet, you have 30 days to use it or it will expire.
- Any winnings from the bonus bet are yours free and clear.
Do I need a promo or bonus code for Caesars?
Yes, sign up using the Caesars Sportsbook promo code THELINES1000.
If you’re also ready to make your first deposit, review the terms and conditions and take advantage of the generous first bet on Caesars sign-up offer.
CAESARS VIP REWARDS
A link to sign up for Caesars Rewards is on the main webpage of Caesars Casino and Caesars Sports.
Quite simply, the more you play, the more you earn. It works on a tier and reward system where you can advance in levels based on your loyalty.
Can I redeem Caesars rewards at retail locations?
Yes, Caesars Rewards earned online can be redeemed in person at any of the company’s retail locations.
For existing Caesars rewards members, remember to link your online account to ensure maximum benefits.
As for new users, it’s possible to earn, e.g., dining and room discounts, which depends on your level of play.
IS CAESARS LEGAL AND SAFE?
Yes, as long as you’re in a state where Caesars has been licensed and is up and running, it is safe and legal.
Caesars Sportsbook is available in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Here’s a rundown of Caesars’ status in the following states.
- Caesars Arizona: Caesars Sportsbook has been available in Arizona since September 9, 2021. There is a retail sportsbook next to Chase Field, where the Arizona Diamondbacks play their home games.
- Caesars Colorado: While Caesars has betting kiosks inside Lady Luck and Isle Casino in Black Hawk, there is not a retail sportsbook in the Centennial State. The online book is available anywhere within state lines.
- Caesars Illinois: There is a retail Caesars Sportsbook Grand Victoria Casino in Elgin.
- Caesars Indiana: In addition to the online book, you’ll find seven physical sportsbooks bearing the Caesars name in the Hoosier state. Two of the seven are inside Caesars Southern Indiana Casino and Harrah’s Hoosier Park.
- Caesars Iowa: Caesars operates six brick-and-mortar sportsbooks in Iowa. Two of those books can be found at Harrah’s Council Bluffs and Horseshoe Council Bluffs Casino. Or just bet from the comfort of your couch with the mobile app.
- Caesars Kansas: Kansas is one of the smaller states that the Caesars sportsbook app can be found in.
- Caesars Kentucky: Caesars was one of a handful of sportsbooks to launch in Kentucky in September 2023.
- Caesars Louisiana: Online sports betting is legal in Louisiana, however not if you’re in one of these Louisiana parishes: Caldwell, Franklin, West Carroll, Catahoula, Jackson, LaSalle, Sabine, Union and Winn.
- Caesars Maine: Currently, Caesars and DraftKings are the only online sportsbook available in Maine.
- Caesars Maryland: Caesars launched in Maryland thanks to a partnership with Horseshoe Casino Baltimore.
- Caesars Massachusetts: Online sports betting launched in Massachusetts on March 10, 2023, and Caesars Sportsbook was among the first to launch in the state.
- Caesars Michigan: Caesars has been online in Michigan since 2021. The Onyx Sports Book at Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel in Williamsburg is run by Caesars and currently represents the only retail Caesars books in operation in the Great Lakes State.
- Caesars New Jersey: In addition to its online sportsbook, Caesars has retail books at Harrah’s and Bally’s casinos.
- Caesars New York: New York is by far the biggest state for online sports betting and it’s no surprise that Caesars is one of the top online sportsbooks in the state.
- Caesars North Carolina: Caesars Sportsbook is launched in North Carolina on March 11, but you can sign up right now. And if you use the Caesars NC promo code THELINESDBL, you’ll get seven 100% profit boosts on Launch Day, plus the special North Carolina welcome bonus.
- Caesars Ohio: Caesars was one of a number of online sportsbooks to launch in Ohio on January 1, 2023.
- Caesars Pennsylvania: The Caesars retail sportsbook is at Harrah’s Philadelphia.
- Caesars Tennessee: The Volunteer State is unique in that retail sportsbooks currently are not allowed. So, like all the other online sportsbooks in Tennessee, Caesars online sportsbook here does not have a land-based partner.
- Caesars Virginia: Similar to Tennessee, all Virginia sports betting happens online. Thus, there is no retail counterpart to the Caesars online sportsbook here either.
- Caesars West Virginia: Along with the Caesars online sportsbook in West Virginia, you can find their retail sportsbook in the Mountain State at Mountaineer Casino in New Cumberland, on the border between Ohio and West Virginia.
- Caesars Wyoming: Caesars Sportsbook launched in June 2022 in Wyoming.
CAESARS SPORTSBOOK: CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT
The sign-up process at Caesars is straightforward.
After you click on our exclusive sign-up links, click “Play Now.” From there, a new window will pop up where you’ll begin entering your information.
First, are your email and password. Be sure to use an email that you regularly use, so you don’t miss out on the company’s promotional offers.
Next, you’ll enter specifics such as your name, address and date of birth.
Lastly, you’ll answer some security questions, check off your preferences and click the “Join Now” button.
Your new account is created quickly from that point. You can take a look around the lobby to get a feel for the site, or get right down to business and make your first deposit.
We’ll get into more specifics on Caesars’ general layout in a bit. For now, we’ll tell you that the lobby is clean and functional. As for deposit options, Caesars offers plenty of ways to add and remove funds.
CAESARS SPORTSBOOK SOFTWARE
In addition to being an iconic name in the physical casino world, Caesars has also had a presence online via its casino product.
For the online and mobile sportsbook, it has translated into an offering that doesn’t have a lot of bells and whistles, but it certainly gets the job done.
Caesars Sportsbook betting app review
Caesars provides a sports betting app. Here’s what we found during our test:
- Availability: The Caesars sports betting app is available for iOS and Android users. For iOS, users will find it in the Apple App Store. On the Android side, users will need to access the Caesars’ website via the mobile browser to download the app.
- Speed: The app function was quick and efficient without any noticeable lag time.
- Overall Performance: Good performance overall. It’s easy to navigate around the mobile app and find what you need.
- Markets: All of the markets available on the online version of Caesars Sportsbook are on the mobile side.
- Live Betting: There’s a link for “In-Play” betting; however, clicking on that resulted in the message that read, “Sorry, no betting opportunities available right now.”
- Bet Slip: The bet slip is functional. We added and deleted events without issue. It was easy to minimize and restore the bet slip, too.
- General Layout: The app showcases a basic layout. You won’t be “wowed,” but it’s not an eyesore.
- Cashier: It’s simple and functional. We didn’t come across any glitches in our test of the banking function.
Caesars online sportsbook layout
Just like its mobile offering, Caesars’ desktop platform does the job. Everything is laid out in clear-cut fashion, and it’s easy to navigate. Its straightforward layout isn’t filled with any distracting clutter.
At the top of the main screen, you’ll find clickable links for the casino and sportsbook. You’ll also see links for promotions, Caesars Rewards and support.
The upper right is where you’ll log in and find your account information.
The layout is similar to what you’ll find on other online sportsbooks. Over on the left-hand side, you’ll find a listing of sports and some featured links. The center of the screen hosts the main betting lobby.
The default layout is for featured and upcoming events, which you can change to specific sports by clicking on one of them. There are also tabs for each of the sports on top of the main lobby.
One nice feature on Caesars is a clickable calendar with all of the days listed right at your fingertips. It covers a full seven days and also has a “Later” link, which advances to events that are on tap for the following week.
The right-hand side of the screen is a blank space at default, but this is where your betting slip will appear once you begin adding wagers. The slip functions well.
Overall, we found the browser-based, desktop computer experience to be the same as on mobile: Simple, basic and nothing special, but it gets the job done.
CAESARS OVERALL USER EXPERIENCE
The Caesars online sportsbook is efficient and functional. It’s not designed to knock it out of the park on optics, but the platform delivers a solid experience for those who are only looking for basic sports betting.
How does Caesars benefit casual bettors?
Casual bettors and those new to sports betting will benefit from a platform that’s simple to use. Everything you need is a click away, and the navigation aspect is smooth and efficient.
Caesars offers several support options if things come up, but there’s not much in the way of education for new users.
How does Caesars benefit experienced bettors?
Experienced bettors who are looking for a place to get down to business will find that Caesars has all of the fundamentals covered. The cashier and betting functions are quick and efficient. During our test, we found odds that were right in range with the general market. If all you’re looking for is a simple spot to place your wagers, then Caesars is worth checking out.
CAESARS SPORTS BETTING OPTIONS
You’ll find all of the basic betting options available at Caesars.
Spreads, totals and moneylines are all right there at your fingertips. You’ll also find wagering markets available for things like props, futures and teasers.
The main lobby features a default layout that lists out the current spread, total and moneylines for upcoming featured events.
If you prefer to see only the sport you are interested in, then click the name of the sport from the left-hand column or at the top of the screen.
Each of the games listed also has a clickable link to expand and see additional markets available.
During our test, we found a rather basic assortment of game-specific wagers, such as the first half. When it comes to prop bets, Caesars lacks in comparison to other operators.
The same holds true for live or in-play betting. While there’s a dedicated link at the top of the lobby, we didn’t find any options.
Perhaps this is a work in progress, or the offerings are just scant, but Caesars also misses the mark here in comparison to other online sportsbooks.
In terms of sports, Caesars also sticks to the basics. All of the major games and events are available, but those looking for niche offerings will have to look elsewhere for action.
Here’s a list of the sports for which Caesars offers betting markets:
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA Betting)
- Football (NFL Betting)
- Golf (PGA)
- Hockey (NHL Betting)
- MMA (UFC Betting)
Other operators go the extra mile and offer wagers on pretty much any sport that at least has a decent level of interest. For Caesars, it’s just the most popular ones.
There’s a market for that as plenty of bettors are only interested in the more prominent sports, but those who like more of an expanded menu of offerings will be disappointed.
What’s not available at Caesars Sportsbook
Caesars covers all of the basics you would expect to find at a major sportsbook; however, it lacks in advanced bet types and niche sports.
If you’re solely looking for a basic bet on major games and events, you’ll find it here. However, those who are more interested in live betting and numerous prop opportunities will find the options on Caesars lacking.
The same holds true when it comes to sports. Bettors who stick to the main events will find them here. Those looking for things like rugby or motorsports will have to look elsewhere.
CAESARS ODDS BOOST PROMOTIONS
In today’s competitive online sports betting marketplace, most operators are continually looking for ways to drum up interest. One way to do so is with enticing odds boost promotions that revolve around single or multiple events.
When we tested out Caesars, there was nothing to be found along these lines. There’s a dedicated link for promotions, but none of those we saw had anything to do with odds boosts.
Frankly, there wasn’t much there. We found, e.g., deposit bonuses and information on Caesars Rewards, but there weren’t any promos tied to a specific game or event. If odds boosts are an essential feature for you, then you’ll have to look elsewhere.
One additional note: The company does regularly email out offers and information about what’s going on at the online and mobile sportsbook, so that’s a plus.
CAESARS SPORTSBOOK ODDS
For sportsbooks to remain competitive in today’s day and age, they need to be on top of the odds and have offerings that are at least in line with the general market. There will be the occasional outlier here and there on a game or event, but those who consistently miss the mark will stick out like a sore thumb.
Caesars sticks to the basics for its sports betting platform, but we found that they were on point on odds and pricing.
For example, here’s what the consensus odds board looked like for an upcoming NFL game between the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants:
- Spread: Cowboys -6.5 (-110), Giants +6.5 (-110)
- Totals: 48.5 (-110)
- Moneyline: Cowboys -320, Giants +260
Over on Caesars, we found the same thing. We expanded our test to include a full slate of upcoming NBA games to see where Caesars was in relation to the general market.
On spreads and totals, Caesars was right on point, in most cases, with a difference of a half-point found here and there.
For moneyline, Caesars was also in range with what other operators had to offer. Several games were right on the money with the consensus, while others were slightly better or worse.
There will be variances to be found at books based on market action, so that’s to be expected. Overall, Caesars seems to be right where it needs to be in terms of odds and pricing.
HOW TO DEPOSIT AND CASH OUT WINNINGS AT CAESARS
At any reputable online sportsbook, users should be able to find a funding option that fits their situation.
Not every operator will have every option imaginable, but you should at least have enough options that make moving your money on and off the site an easy process.
From credit cards to ACH, from PayPal to Play+, Caesars offers several banking methods.
While many users will have little trouble with online banking or credit card options, there are still financial institutions that are a pain in the neck with gambling-related transactions.
That’s where PayPal and Play+ come in handy, as those options remove the headache for users. As for the cashier function, it’s simple and efficient. You’ll find details on all of the options available, as well as for instructions.
|ACH / eCheck
|Deposit & Withdrawal
|5-10 business days
|Deposit & Withdrawal
|Deposit & Withdrawal
|Deposit & Withdrawal
|Online Bank Transfer
HOW TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Customer support shouldn’t be hard to come by at an online sportsbook operator.
Today’s marketplace is uber-competitive, so gamblers shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to get help or to get answers to their questions.
Caesars does a solid job in this area. You will find dedicated support and contact links at the top and bottom of Caesars’ main website. Clicking on “Support” will bring up all of the options at hand, including a helpful FAQ section.
There are several email options available for specific inquiries, as well as a chat and support phone number, which are available 24/7.
The live chat icon is in the lower left-hand portion of the screen. Clicking on it will bring up a ticket that will pre-populate with your name and email address. Then, you’ll type in your query and submit it.
After going in the queue, you’ll be greeted by an agent soon thereafter. During our test, it took less than a minute before we were chatting with someone.
HISTORY OF CAESARS
Caesars traces its roots back to 1937 and has gone through many incarnations through the years. It was initially a privately held entity bearing the name of founder William Harrah, but the company has gone through numerous name and ownership changes since that point.
The most famous property in the portfolio, Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, first opened its doors in 1966. All told, the empire includes 50 properties under several brand names, most of which are in the US. However, the company also has an international presence.
In 2019, Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts began merger proceedings. The Caesars’ name and brand remain in effect in spite of the change in ownership structure. The company’s online presence continues to grow. Caesars has both an online casino and an online sportsbook, which is available in nearly two dozen states and is expected to grow even further in the coming years.