Caesars Promo Code For $1,250
Updated June 2023
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,250
Caesars Sportsbook is legal in AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA & WV
- Welcome Bonus: First bet on Caesars (max $1,250), 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®
- Sportsbook and Casino (where available) accessible via same account
- Ability to stream select NFL games on the Caesars Sportsbook app
One of the top brands in online sports betting is Caesars Sportsbook. Caesars Sportsbook is licensed, safe, and legal to use in all the current available states. Although there’s plenty of competition out there in the sportsbook industry, Caesars Sportsbook is one of your top options, especially considering its Caesars promo code.
The Caesars Promo Code is “LEGALFULL” in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Massachsuetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming. The Caesars Promo Code is worth a $1,250 first bet on Caesars plus 1,000 tier credits and 1,000 reward credits.
Caesars Sportsbook is a notable industry name because of its casino presence. But you don’t need to visit a retail Caesars casino to bet with Caesars. Caesars Sportsbook is live on its mobile app (which allows users to stream select NFL games), and you can get a huge bonus when using the promo code LEGALFULL.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code
Currently operating in over a dozen states, Caesars Sportsbook has become one of the most recognizable brands by delivering a top sports betting site. Its TV advertisements showcase an emperor guiding the sportsbook, and it boasts the promo code to match them. They’ve delivered with a current offer of a $1,250 first bet on Caesars plus 1,000 tier credits and 1,000 reward credits as the welcome bonus.
All you need to do is register for a Caesars Sportsbook account using the promo code: LEGALFULL. Once you’ve completed a deposit, you’ll have 30 days to utilize the bonus code with your first real-money wager.
Caesars Promo Code
|Welcome Bonus No. 1||Opening bet on Caesars for maximum of $1,250|
|Welcome Bonus No. 2||1,000 Tier Credits|
|Welcome Bonus No. 3||1,000 Reward Credits®|
|Legal States||AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA & WV|
|Last Verified||June 2023|
Caesars Sportsbook Betting Guide
How To Sign Up
New users can sign up with TheLines’ Caesars Sportsbook promo code without even completing the registration process in person. Signing up is free and easy. To complete your registration, you will have to deliver the sportsbook with a few personal details, including:
- Date of birth
- Last four of your SSN
If your first bet wins, funds will be added to your sportsbook account, and you can wager and withdraw as you please.
If it loses, Caesars Sportsbook will fund your account with a bet credit, matching the amount in at most two business days. Unlike some other offers, this one comes as a one-time use, so shop around and choose carefully. Keep in mind, you have 14 days to use it. Always consider best practices with bet credits.
Deposits And Withdrawals
Below are the instructions for depositing:
- Log in to the Caesars Sportsbook app.
- Click on your account balance, which is located at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click the deposit button.
- Choose one of the variety of payment choices.
- Enter the amount that you wish to deposit into your account.
- Follow any additional instructions that are paired with your payment route, such as bank-specific prompts.
- After hitting submit, the funds will immediately appear in your account.
Below are the instructions for withdrawing:
- Open the Caesars Sportsbook app and sign in.
- Click on the account balance.
- Click the withdraw option.
- Choose one of the withdrawal options.
- Enter the figure that you’d like to withdraw.
- Follow any other instructions (see above).
- Click submit to confirm the withdrawal.
This week at Caesars Sportsbook, June 7-11
This week is set to be a massive one in the sports betting world, with tons of action going on across many different sports and leagues. Caesars Sportsbook is ready for the big week with betting lines available on all the events listed below and plenty more:
- NBA Finals: The NBA Finals are well underway and should get only more exciting as the week progresses. The Denver Nuggets won Game 1 and the Miami Heat evened the series with a victory in Game 2. The Heat will get home-court advantage for Game 3 on Wednesday night and Game 4 on Friday night, with both games tipping off at 8:30 PM EST.
- Stanley Cup Finals: Things are starting to heat up on the ice as well. The Las Vegas Golden Knights have a 2-0 lead in the Stanley Cup Finals after winning both games at home. The Florida Panthers will look to bounce back in Game 3 on Thursday night in Miami, with Game 4 scheduled for Saturday night. The puck drops in both games is set for 8:00 PM EST.
- College Softball World Series: The Oklahoma Sooners are looking like the heavy favorite heading into the College Softball World Series Finals, looking to defend back-to-back championships. They’ve also won their last 51 games in a row and now look to stay undefeated against the Florida State Seminoles in the best-of-three finals series. The series starts Wednesday night, with Game 2 on Thursday. If the series is tied at 1-1, the championship game will be on Friday night.
- French Open: The second tennis major is drawing to a close this weekend, and the final few matches should provide all sorts of excitement. Novak Djokovic continues to look strong after his big win in the Australian Open, and he’ll face Carlos Alcaraz in the semi-finals. The other men’s semifinal is yet to be determined, however both matches will be on Friday. The Roland Garros Finals will then take place on Sunday morning in American time zones.
- Major League Baseball: The MLB regular season continues to roll along this week with another loaded week of games coming at you. Some of the most exciting series we’re looking forward to this week are the Boston Red Sox at the New York Yankees, the Los Angeles Dodgers at the Philadelphia Phillies, and the New York Mets at the Atlanta Braves. You can place pre-game and live bets on all these games and tons more at Caesars Sportsbook this week.
- PGA Tour: The annual Canadian Open presented by RBC is going down this week in Toronto, Ontario at Oakdale Golf & Country Club. While this tournament isn’t a major one, it should prove to be a nice appetizer for the US Open next week (June 15-18). Plus, this will be the first tournament since the PGA Tour and LIV Golf announced their merger, so there should be plenty of drama and storylines to follow. Rory McIlroy enters the weekend as the clear betting favorite, sitting at +550 to win.
Caesars Sportsbook: NBA Betting
The Caesars promo code “LEGALFULL” is eligible to be used on all types of wagers including this week’s NBA games. Below is the entire NBA odds board for the games on tap at Caesars Sportsbook.
Caesars Sportsbook odds boosts
Caesars Sportsbook has NBA odds boosts every day throughout the season.
Caesars has many more odds boosts like the above for a variety of sports. Simply use our Caesars promo code to get started.
Caesars Sportsbook launched in Massachusetts on March 10, 2023. Join Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts and claim a first bet on Caesars welcome bonus for up to $1,250 by using the Caesars Mass promo code LEGALFULL.
|Caesars Massachusetts Promo Code||LEGALFULL|
|Welcome Bonus||First bet on Caesars up to $1,250|
|Terms||Get a bonus bet refund if you lose|
|Launch Date||March 10, 2023|
|Last Updated||June 10, 2023|
The launch of Ohio sports betting came on New Year’s Day 2023. Caesars Sportsbook has a great welcome offer for new users – first bet on Caesars up to $1,250 – and the book has daily odds boosts. Bettors in the Buckeye State can bet on the Browns, Cavaliers, Guardians and much more at Caesars Sportsbook.
To claim the Caesars Sportsbook welcome bonus in Ohio, make sure to use the Caesars Ohio promo code LEGALFULL.
Caesars Sportsbook Review
In comparison to other sportsbooks, Caesars offers plenty of parlay options that differentiate itself from the competition. In most cases, there are at least three of them per day — especially amid the MLB season.
No Run First Inning (NRFI) bets have become a popular wager over the course of the baseball season, so Caesars has jumped on board with some refined odds for those as well.
I’d consider many of these promotions to be more for the casual sports bettor, though. You’ll rarely see a seasoned bettor tack on a parlay to his card, and these parlays aren’t likely to make the cut. However, they are fun options if you’d like to sprinkle some pizza money on a game or event.
There are also season-long odds boosts for the NFL campaign, including one for Matthew Stafford’s regular passing season passing yards prop. For Stafford to lead the league in total yardage through the air, the odds have been raised from +750 to +800.
Moreover, there aren’t many bet credit offers given out — beyond the Caesars Sportsbook “LEGALFULL” bonus code from TheLines while signing up.
The only other consistent one that sticks out is a $100 bonus if you refer someone to sign up, via the “Spread The Word” promotion.
The referred user must deposit and wager at least $50 in order for the other user to inherit the $100 in bet credits. Participants may receive bet credits for up to a maximum of ten (10) referrals — the equivalent of $1,000 in bet credits.
I prefer the sportsbooks that hand out bet credits from single-game wagers, as opposed to parlays in particular.
Bet credits aren’t really helpful on a game-by-game basis, depending on how much you’re wagering. But employing them on the futures market is the way to go since you’re only losing out on the initial stake if the wager pulls through.
For instance, let’s say you’re looking to tackle a +2000 Super Bowl futures wager on the Baltimore Ravens. If Lamar Jackson & Co. claim the Lombardi Trophy at season’s end, you’d subsequently win $2,000 with a $100 bet credit. Sure, you’re missing out on the initial $100 persay, but it’s better than using it on a moneyline wager.
A Caesars Sportsbook bet credit must be used by the participant within thirty (30) calendar days from the date it’s awarded. If not, the bet credit will expire and be removed from the account.
User Interface / Design
There are no issues with the desktop or mobile version of the Caesars Sportsbook interface. Everything is comparable or quicker to the other sportsbook application options.
In terms of the Caesars Sportsbook app, there’s an option to discover all of the betting markets on the left hand side of the web page or app, including the live markets. Under each game or event, it also includes the start time, which is a plus if you’re looking to lock in a pregame wager right around it.
The Caesars Sportsbook live chat option is available seven days a week — until 1 a.m. EST. Hence, if you have an urgent issue or a request, the sportsbook will more than likely be able to assist your needs.
You can also email their customer support team for non-urgent issues. For instance, if you live in Illinois, the email would be: [email protected]
If you ever feel like you need a “cool down” period from sports betting, Caesars Sportsbook makes that proces very attainable. Just click on “My Account” in the top right hand corner before hitting “responsible gambling.”
Caesars Sportsbook offers a variety of deposit and withdrawal options, and the transactions to and from the sportsbook are free of charge.
For both depositing and withdrawing, be aware that wire transfers can take up to three days to process. The rest are instantaneous in regards to depositing.
For withdrawals specifically, the processing time is instantaneous for a Play+ Prepaid Card and in-person cash withdrawals, up to 24 hours for PayPal or Skrill, up to 1-3 days for credit or debit cards, up to 3-5 days for bank accounts, and up to 10 days for checks.
For those who consider themselves to be professional bettors, or just hit a big payday, you can’t withdraw more than $15,000 each week on the desktop and/or mobile version of Caesars Sportsbook. That can be a bit of a nuisance if you’re aiming to withdraw a large amount of winnings.
Caesars Sportsbook FAQs
Is Caesars Sportsbook legal?
Yes, Caesars Sportsbook is legal in the United States. You can only play Caesars Sportsbook in states that it is licensed to offer legal sports betting. Those states are New York, Maryland, Ohio, Illinois, Arizona, Louisiana, Tennessee, Indiana, Virginia, Kansas, Michigan, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, New Jersey, Iowa and Colorado.
What is the best Caesars Sportsbook promo code?
The best Caesars Sportsbook promo code is “LEGALFULL” which grants a $1,250 first bet on Caesars for all new users. This is easily one of the best welcome bonuses out there, supplying new users a massive amount of leeway when placing their first bet on Caesars.
Is Caesars Sportsbook safe?
Caesars has recently acquired William Hill and, in doing so, has taken over all online betting operations in the United States. This means that William Hill Sportsbook has become Caesars Sportsbook. Like William Hill before it, Caesars is 100% safe and secure.
Are Caesars and William Hill the same thing?
As previously stated, Caesars Sportsbook bought out William Hill Sportsbook throughout North America. Former William Hill users in the United States have become Caesars Sportsbook users as a result. The platforms are similar, as Caesar is improving on much of what users already loved about William Hill.
Where can I find the Caesars Android app?
Before, you needed to head to the official Caesars Sportsbook website before downloading the Caesars Android app. But the Google Play Store now allows sports betting apps, so you can download the app directly from there.
Can I bet using Caesars Sportsbook when visiting a state?
Yes, you do not have to be a resident of the state when betting with Caesars Sportsbook. As long as you are a legal bettor and are physically in a state with a legal and licensed Caesars Sportsbook, then you can place wagers and claim the new user bonus.
Keep in mind, though, you will have separate accounts in every state you sign up in.
Are my Caesars Sportsbook and Casino accounts linked?
As long as you sign up with the same email address for each account, your sportsbook and casino accounts will be linked. This is one of the big benefits of using Caesars for your online gambling needs, as the money in your account can be used on both fronts.
Why does Caesars need the last four digits of my SSN?
Caesars requires the last four digits of your SSN, as well as the other personal information it asks for, to confirm that you are a legal bettor. This is required of them by sportsbook regulators to guarantee that the company does not accept illegal wagers from any users.
Is Caesars Sportsbook available on my computer?
You can assuredly use the Caesars Sportsbook and Casino on your desktop computer. The website is available on most web browsers, including Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Safari among others. The site works just as well as the Caesars Sportsbook mobile application.
How old do I have to be to make an account with Caesars Sportsbook?
The legal betting age varies from state to state. Nevertheless, in every state that Caesars Sportsbook currently operates in, the legal sports betting age is 21 years old. This means that you must be at least 21 years of age to create a Caesars Sportsbook account.
Caesars Sportsbook / William Hill Merger
The company acquired the competing William Hill sportsbook for $4 billion in September 2020, which translated to the sportsbook reaching more bettors across the U.S. Caesars has also exhibited an assertive mindset within its marketing tactics, acquiring the naming rights to the home of the New Orleans Saints, which is now known as the Caesars Superdome.
Caesars Sportsbook: Futures States
As previously stated, users can access Caesars Sportsbook in Louisiana, Maryland, Ohio, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, New York, Kansas, Tennessee, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Indiana, Colorado and Iowa.