Best NFL Kickoff Bonuses: Bet $50, Get $250 from Caesars on NFL Week 1
The 2023 NFL season gets underway tonight, and you can get in on the action with $250 in total bonus bets with your first $50 bet using Caesars promo code THELINESGET. If you’re looking for other promotions, we’ve explored the best sports betting sites for the best NFL kickoff bonuses for the start of the NFL season between the Detroit Lions and Kansas City Chiefs.
Click PLAY NOW in the banner below to get started.
Caesars promo code Details: How to claim $250 in Bonus Bets
The king of sports is back, as the NFL is looking to take over the sporting world again. Caesars has upped their welcome offer, so new players receive $250 in bonus bets.
Sign up using our Caesars Sportsbook promo code to claim the bonus and bet $50 on the Lions vs. Chiefs game. The $250 in bonus bets are yours regardless of the outcome of your first wager.
Here’s how to unlock your $250 signup bonus:
- Click our unique Caesars Sportsbook promo code link and hit ‘Bet Now.’
- Enter all required information with our Caesars bonus code THELINESGET.
- Deposit $50 or more using the payment method of your choice.
- Bet at least $50 on Lions vs. Chiefs or any other qualifying market and get a $50 bonus, with $200 in additional bonus credits coming over the next four weeks, $50 every Monday.
Each $50 bonus bet you receive is valid for seven days, so make sure you use it before it expires. You can use the bonus credit on any bet type or market on Caesars’ enormous betting menu.
Click one of our Caesars Sportsbook promo code links to read the full terms and conditions.
Remember, bonus bets function differently from cash or real money. A $50 bonus bet at +200 odds will pay out $100; whereas a $50 bet with cash or real money at +200 will payout your $50 stake plus another $100 in profit.
BEST NFL KICKOFF BONUSES: LIONS vs. chiefs preview, plus other caesars bonuses
Caesars’ $250 bonus is guaranteed, so you’ll receive bonus bets whether your first bet wins or loses. While Detroit covering the spread wasn’t a sure thing last year, they were 8-3 ATS as an underdog. Perhaps the most impressive of which was when they won outright in Green Bay in Week 18 as underdogs.
Fast forward to today, they clock in as 6.5-point spread dogs against Patrick Mahomes on opening night. The total for the game sits at 54. The Lions added C.J. Gardner-Johnson in free agency to help contain pass-heavy offenses like the Chiefs’. On the offense they added Alabama running back Jahmyr Gibbs to the mix. Gibbs is priced at +145 to find the endzone against Kansas City.
Caesars Sportsbook is dishing out $250 in bonuses for new players, but has a long list of promotions for existing users, including:
- Parlay boosts: Raise the potential payout of your next parlay.
- Profit boosts: Enjoy increased odds on straight bets from select markets.
- Caesars rewards: Each bet you place racks up reward points redeemable at Caesars properties.
- Referral bonus: Get a $100 bonus if a friend joins Caesars Sportsbook with your referral link.