C.J. Uzomah’s Cincinnati Bengals will match up against the Las Vegas Raiders at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL season. In this piece, we’ll break down Uzomah’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best bets among his prop bets for this matchup.
C.J. Uzomah Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Uzomah’s Game-by-Game Stats
C.J. Uzomah Receiving Trends Vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- This week Uzomah will face the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense (243.1 yards allowed per game).
- Uzomah’s 34.8 receiving yards per game are 6.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (28.5).
- Uzomah has put up more than 28.5 receiving yards in 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine).
- Uzomah averages 34.8 receiving yards per game, which is 12.9 more yards than his average prop bet over/under (21.9).
- Uzomah has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in four of nine games this season (44.4%).
- With 17 passing TDs conceded this season, the Raiders defense is ranked 24th in the league.
- C.J. Uzomah has caught a touchdown pass in three of nine games this year, and he scored multiple receiving TDs twice.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on C.J. Uzomah or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals Vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from