The Butler Bulldogs (1-1) take on the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (1-2) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET on FS2. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Red Flash ( ).
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of November 17, 2022 at 5:39 PM ET.
Butler vs Saint Francis (PA) Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Butler Offense Vs. Saint Francis (PA) Defense (From 2021-22)
|Butler Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Francis (PA) Defense|
|63.8 (335)||Points/Gm||73.5 (289)|
|64.1 (184)||Possessions/Game||63.5 (131)|
|41.6 (302)||Field Goal %||44.8 (265)|
|30.5 (319)||3PT %||35.6 (299)|
|48.0 (282)||Effective FG %||51.6 (272)|
|51.7 (261)||True Shooting %||54.1 (256)|
Saint Francis (PA) Offense vs. Butler Defense (From 2021-22)
|Saint Francis (PA) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Butler Defense|
|68.6 (241)||Points/Gm||66.9 (107)|
|63.5 (227)||Possessions/Game||64.1 (167)|
|42.3 (272)||Field Goal %||43.3 (183)|
|31.5 (282)||3PT %||31.1 (58)|
|47.2 (306)||Effective FG %||49.2 (160)|
|50.2 (302)||True Shooting %||52.5 (177)|
Best Betting Sites For Butler vs Saint Francis (PA)
Butler Betting Insights
- Butler went 16-17-0 ATS last season.
- The Bulldogs were favored by 19.5 points or more four times last season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Butler and its opponent combined to go over the point total 15 out of 33 times last season.
- The Bulldogs’ 33 games last season went over this contest’s total of 140.5 points seven times.
- Butler games had an average of 130.8 points last season, 9.7 less than this game’s over/under.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Insights
- Saint Francis (PA) put together an 11-17-1 ATS record last season.
- Saint Francis (PA) did not cover the spread last season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least a 19.5-point underdog.
- Saint Francis (PA) and its opponent combined to hit the over 14 out of 29 times last season.
- The Red Flash combined with their opponent to score more than 140.5 points in 17 of 29 games last season.
- Saint Francis (PA)’s matchups last year had a 142.1 average amount of points, 1.6 more than this game’s over/under.
Butler Key Players
- Chuck Harris put up 11.4 points per game last season.
- Bo Hodges grabbed 6.9 rebounds per game and Aaron Thompson averaged 3.8 assists per game.
- Harris was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.5 per game.
- Thompson collected 1.2 steals per game. Bryce Nze averaged 0.7 blocks an outing.
Saint Francis (PA) Key Players
- Josh Cohen contributed 13.0 points per game last season while adding 7.0 rebounds.
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover collected 3.4 assists per game.
- Maxwell Land was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.7 per game.
- Dixon-Conover averaged 2.2 steals per game. Cohen collected 0.7 blocks a game.