The Chicago Bulls (43-32) face the Washington Wizards (32-42) on March 29, 2022. The Bulls () meet the Wizards ( to win) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of March 29, 2022 at 5:09 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Bulls vs Wizards Betting Odds
Bulls Vs. Wizards Player Props
Injury Report as of March 29
Zach LaVine: Day To Day (Knee),
Alex Caruso: Day To Day (Back),
Lonzo Ball: Out (Knee)
Vernon Carey Jr.: Out (Calf),
Bradley Beal: Out For Season (Wrist),
Kyle Kuzma: Out (Knee)
|Bulls Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wizards Defense|
|111.5 (12)||Points/Gm||111.5 (19)|
|20.7 (15)||Possessions/Game||19.8 (15)|
|48 (2)||Field Goal %||46.2 (17)|
|37 (3)||3PT %||35.6 (20)|
|54.3 (6)||Effective FG %||52.5 (13)|
|58 (4)||True Shooting %||56.4 (15)|
|Wizards Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bulls Defense|
|108.3 (22)||Points/Gm||111.1 (15)|
|19.8 (16)||Possessions/Game||20.7 (16)|
|46.8 (7)||Field Goal %||46.9 (24)|
|34 (26)||3PT %||36.2 (24)|
|52.9 (17)||Effective FG %||53.5 (20)|
|56.6 (15)||True Shooting %||57.1 (20)|
Bulls and Wizards Betting Records
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Bulls have an ATS record of 19-10.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Wizards have an ATS record of 12-19.
Head to Head
Zach LaVine scored a team-high 27 points to lead the Bulls over Bradley Beal (26 points) and the Wizards in their most recent matchup on January 7, 2022. The Bulls were favored by 6 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 252 total points to cover the 224.5-point over/under.
- 1/7/2022 DNP – Bulls: Javonte Green; Wizards: Montrezl Harrell
- 1/1/2022 DNP – Bulls: Javonte Green; Wizards: Raul Neto, Montrezl Harrell, Spencer Dinwiddie
- The Bulls points and assists leader is DeMar DeRozan. He averages 27.7 points per game and contributes five assists.
- Chicago is led by Nikola Vucevic’s 11.3 rebounds per game.
- The Bulls are led by LaVine from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Vucevic averages one steal and one block per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Chicago.
- Kyle Kuzma has shown out this season to lead the Wizards in points (17.1 per game), rebounds (8.5 per game), and assists (3.5 per game).
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, hitting two threes per game.
- Nobody on Washington grabs more steals than Caldwell-Pope (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Daniel Gafford (1.4 per game).