A pair of the league’s best scorers face off when Zach LaVine (eighth, 27.0 PPG) and the Chicago Bulls (9-13) host Bradley Beal (third, 33.2 PPG) and the Washington Wizards (5-15) on Monday, February 8 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The Bulls are favorites. The over/under is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 8, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs Wizards Betting Odds
Bulls vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 8
Otto Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Back),
Wendell Carter Jr.: Out (Quad),
Lauri Markkanen: Day To Day (Shoulder)
Russell Westbrook: Day To Day (Rest),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Bulls and Wizards Records ATS
- Chicago has compiled a 13-9 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Bulls are 1-2 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Chicago and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 54.5% of its games this season (12/22).
- Washington holds a losing record ATS this season with eight wins and 11 losses ATS.
- When they play as at least a 2-point underdog, the Wizards often have trouble covering with only a 0-4 record against the spread.
- Washington and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 57.9% (11) of its 19 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Bulls took down the Wizards 133-130. Otto Porter Jr. led the Bulls with 28 points, and Thomas Bryant paced the Wizards with 28. The Bulls covered the spread as 7.5-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 263 total points to go over the 236-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||Wizards||Wizards||-7.5||236||-305||246||Regular Season||133-130 CHI*|
|12/29/2020||Wizards||Wizards||-6.5||238||-250||205||Regular Season||115-107 CHI*|
- 12/31/2020 DNP – Bulls: Lauri Markkanen
- 12/29/2020 DNP –
Wizards: Rui Hachimura
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over Monday’s 237.5 total in eight out of 22 games (36.4%) this season.
- In 40% of Washington’s games this season (8 of 20), the total points scored was more than Monday’s 237.5-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Bulls games is 231.3 points, 6.2 fewer than the over/under of 237.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.2 points more than the average over/under in Wizards’ games this season (235.3 points).
- The Bulls have an average implied point total of 116.3 this season, which is 3.7 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (120).
- This season, Chicago has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (120) eight times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Wizards (120.1) is 2.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (118).
- Washington has scored more than 118 points in nine games this season.
- The Bulls are at the fourth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.1 PPG), while the Wizards allow the most points per game (121.1) in the league.
- The Bulls have a negative point differential on the season (-25 total points, -1.1 per game), as do the Wizards (-136 total points, -6.9 per game).
- LaVine leads the Bulls in scoring, racking up 27.0 points per game.
- LaVine’s points prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 1.5 points less than his season average of 27.0.
- Wendell Carter Jr. paces Chicago with 8.0 rebounds a game and Coby White leads the team with 5.5 assists per outing.
- Carter’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 7.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.0.
- LaVine makes 3.3 threes per game to lead the Bulls.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Thaddeus Young leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Daniel Gafford collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Chicago.
- Young’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- Russell Westbrook has the top spot on the Wizards rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 9.2 rebounds per game and 9.0 assists per game.
- Westbrook’s assists prop over/under for the game is listed at 6.5 assists, 2.5 assists lower than his season average of 9.0.
- Beal has the title of Washington’s top scorer by putting up 33.2 points per game.
- Beal’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 38.5, 4.0 less than his season average of 42.5.
- Beal is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- Beal’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Washington’s Beal has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Alex Len is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- Beal’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from