Joel Embiid leads the Philadelphia 76ers (24-12) into a matchup with the Chicago Bulls (16-18) after scoring 40 points in a 131-123 win over the Jazz. The 76ers are underdogs in the game on Thursday, March 11, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-PH. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 11, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs 76ers Betting Odds
Bulls vs 76ers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 11
Devon Dotson: Out (Knee),
Otto Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Back),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Personal),
Lauri Markkanen: Day To Day (Shoulder)
Joel Embiid: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Ben Simmons: Out (Health and safety protocols)
Bulls and 76ers Records ATS
- Chicago has a 19-14 record ATS this year.
- The Bulls have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 4 points, going 1-1 this season.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 19 of 33 games this season (57.6%).
- Philadelphia has a 20-15-1 record ATS this season.
- For the 25th time this season, the 76ers are at least a 4-point underdog, where they have a record of 13-11 against the spread.
- 19 of Philadelphia’s 36 games (52.8%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The 76ers got a team-high 50 points out of Embiid on the way to a 112-105 victory over Zach LaVine (30 points) and the Bulls in their most recent matchup on February 19, 2021. The 76ers were 6-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 217 total points to finish under the 227-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2021||76ers||76ers||-6||227||-263||212||Regular Season||112-105 PHI|
- Chicago’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Thursday’s matchup over/under (227 points) in 19 out of 34 opportunities (55.9% of matchups).
- 16 Philadelphia games this year (44.4% of its matchups) finished with a final score greater than Thursday’s over/under of 227 points.
- The Bulls have seen a 230.2 average over/under in their games this season, 3.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.2 points more than the average over/under in 76ers’ games this season (225.8 points).
- The average implied total for the Bulls this season is 116.6 points, 0.6 more points than their implied total of 116 points in Thursday’s game.
- Chicago has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (116) 18 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the 76ers (114.8) is 2.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
- Philadelphia has totaled more than 112 points in 21 games on the season.
- The Bulls are the NBA’s sixth-highest scoring team (115 PPG), while the 76ers allow their opponents the 12th-fewest points per game (111.2) in the league.
- The Bulls have a -7-point scoring differential on the season (-0.2 per game). The 76ers have out-scored opponents by 126 points on the season (3.5 more per game).
- LaVine leads the Bulls in points and assists. He puts up 28.7 points per game while tacking on 5.1 assists.
- LaVine’s points prop total for the contest is set at 26.5, 2.2 points less than his season average of 28.7.
- Chicago is led in rebounds by Wendell Carter Jr.’s 7.8 per game.
- Carter’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 22.3.
- LaVine knocks down 3.5 threes per game to lead the Bulls.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Chicago’s blocks leader is Daniel Gafford, who records 1.2 per game. Thaddeus Young leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a game.
- Young’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- Embiid is at the top of the 76ers scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 30.2 points per game and 11.6 rebounds per game this season.
- Ben Simmons has the title of Philadelphia assist leader, dishing out 7.6 assists per game this season.
- Danny Green leads the 76ers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Nobody on Philadelphia grabs more steals than Simmons (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Embiid (1.4 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from