Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Oklahoma City Thunder (17-22) into a matchup with the Chicago Bulls (17-20) after scoring 30 points in a 128-122 win over the Grizzlies. The Bulls are favorites in the game on Tuesday, March 16, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 16, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs Thunder Betting Odds
Bulls vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 16
Devon Dotson: Day To Day (Knee),
Garrett Temple: Out (Ankle)
Josh Hall: Out (Knee),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Luguentz Dort: Day To Day (Toe),
Darius Bazley: Out (Shoulder),
Al Horford: Out (Rest),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
Bulls and Thunder Records ATS
- Chicago has a 20-16 record ATS this year.
- 20 of 36 Chicago games this season (55.6%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Oklahoma City has outpaced the spread so far this season with a record of 22-16-1.
- 19 of Oklahoma City’s 39 games (48.7%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
The Thunder got a team-high 33 points from Gilgeous-Alexander on the way to a 127-125 win against Zach LaVine (35 points) and the Bulls in their most recent matchup on January 15, 2021. The Bulls were 2-point favorites in the game, but the Thunder covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 252 total points to cover the 224.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2021||Bulls||Thunder||-2||224.5||-130||107||Regular Season||127-125 OKC|
- Chicago’s games this season have gone over the point total for Tuesday’s matchup over/under (223.5 points) in 56.8% of opportunities (21 out of 37 matchups).
- 15 Oklahoma City games this year (38.5% of its matchups) finished with a final point total higher than Tuesday’s total of 223.5 points.
- This season, the average total for Bulls games is 228.7 points, 5.2 more than the over/under of 223.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.2 points more than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (218.3 points).
- The average implied total for the Bulls this season is 116.4 points, 1.4 more points than their implied total of 115 points in Tuesday’s game.
- So far this season, Chicago has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) 21 times.
- The Thunder’s average implied point total on the season (113.5 points) is 4.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (109 points).
- This season, Oklahoma City has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points 16 times.
- The Bulls are the league’s 11th-highest scoring team (114.1 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 15th-fewest points per game (111.8) in NBA play.
- The Bulls have a -17-point scoring differential on the season (-0.5 per game). The Thunder have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-207 total points, -5.3 per game).
- The Bulls points and assists leader is LaVine. He scores 28.1 points per game and dishes out 5.1 assists.
- Chicago’s rebounding leader is Wendell Carter Jr., who averages 8.0 per game.
- The Bulls are led by LaVine from beyond the arc. He makes 3.5 shots from deep per game.
- Chicago’s steals leader is Thaddeus Young, who collects 1.3 per game. Daniel Gafford leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks an outing.
- Gilgeous-Alexander has the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, putting up 23.7 points and 6.2 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Darius Bazley is the Oklahoma City leader with 7.5 per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Thunder in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Theo Maledon is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 0.9 steals per game and Aleksej Pokusevski leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from