The Houston Rockets (1-16) aim to break a five-game home losing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (12-6) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Bulls (on the spread, on the moneyline) take on the Rockets on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of November 24, 2021 at 8:10 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Bulls vs Rockets Betting Odds
Bulls Vs. Rockets Player Props
Injury Report as of November 24
Javonte Green: Day To Day (Ankle),
Patrick Williams: Out (Left Wrist),
Nikola Vucevic: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Alex Caruso: Day To Day (Ankle)
Kevin Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Thigh)
|Bulls Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rockets Defense|
|107.1 (18)||Points/Gm||111.4 (27)|
|21.2 (16)||Possessions/Game||17.1 (9)|
|45.9 (11)||Field Goal %||45.1 (17)|
|35.9 (7)||3PT %||33.4 (12)|
|51.7 (17)||Effective FG %||52.3 (19)|
|55.9 (9)||True Shooting %||55.8 (20)|
|Rockets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bulls Defense|
|100.2 (28)||Points/Gm||103.9 (8)|
|17.1 (21)||Possessions/Game||21.2 (15)|
|42.5 (25)||Field Goal %||44.3 (13)|
|31.0 (28)||3PT %||34.9 (19)|
|49.0 (26)||Effective FG %||50.7 (12)|
|52.2 (27)||True Shooting %||54.9 (16)|
Bulls and Rockets Betting Records
- Chicago has compiled a 12-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- So far this season, seven out of Chicago’s 18 games have hit the over.
- Houston is 6-9-2 ATS this season.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 5-3-2 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season.
- Houston’s games have gone over the point total five out of 17 times this year.
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Bulls in scoring, averaging 26.3 points per game.
- Lonzo Ball leads Chicago with 4.4 assists a game and Zach LaVine paces the team with 5.5 rebounds per matchup.
- LaVine hits 2.8 threes per game to lead the Bulls.
- Chicago’s steals leader is Alex Caruso, who grabs 2.2 per game. Derrick Jones Jr. leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a contest.
- Christian Wood has the top Rockets spot in two categories: scoring (15.5 points per game) and rebounding (11.1 rebounds per game).
- Kevin Porter Jr. has the title of Houston assist leader, dishing out 5.0 assists per game this season.
- Eric Gordon is tops from three-point range for the Rockets, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Alperen Sengun tops Houston in steals with 1.4 per game, and Wood leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.