The Chicago Bulls (18-22) visit the Detroit Pistons (12-29) as 3-point favorites after Zach LaVine racked up 32 points in the Bulls’ 131-127 loss to the Nuggets. The game airs on FS-DET at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 21, 2021. The over/under is set at 217.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 21, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs Pistons Betting Odds
Bulls vs Pistons Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 21
Garrett Temple: Out (Ankle),
Devon Dotson: Out (Not With Team)
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Rodney McGruder: Out (Elbow),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip),
Hamidou Diallo: Out (Groin),
Wayne Ellington: Out (Adductor)
Bulls and Pistons Records ATS
- Chicago has played to a 22-17 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have a winning record against the spread when favored by 3 points or more, going 4-2 this season.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 21 of 39 games this season (53.8%).
- Detroit has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 20-18-1.
- For the second time this season, the Pistons are at least a 3-point underdog, where they have a record of 0-1 against the spread.
- Detroit and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 46.2% (18) of their 39 games played.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2021||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-102 CHI|
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over on Sunday’s 217.5 total in 29 out of 40 games (72.5%) this season.
- In 20 out of Detroit’s 41 games this year (48.8%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Sunday’s matchup.
- On average, the Bulls have seen a 228.8 over/under in their games this season, 11.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.2 points separates the average total points bet in Pistons’ games (218.7 points) and this game’s over/under (217.5 points).
- The Bulls have an average implied point total of 116.4 this season, which is 6.4 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (110).
- This season, Chicago has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (110) 26 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Pistons (112.3) is 5.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
- Detroit has totaled more than 107 points in 21 games on the season.
- The Bulls are at the 11th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.3 PPG), while the Pistons allow the 13th-fewest points per game (108.6) in the league.
- The Bulls have been out-scored by seven points this season (0.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Pistons have out-scored them by 40 more points on the year (one per game).
- LaVine leads the Bulls in scoring (28.5 points per game) and assisting (5.0 assists per game).
- Wendell Carter Jr. paces Chicago with 7.9 rebounds per game.
- LaVine is the top three-point shooter for the Bulls, knocking down 3.5 per game.
- Thaddeus Young leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Daniel Gafford collects 1.1 blocks a contest to pace Chicago.
- The Pistons leader in scoring is Jerami Grant with 23.2 points per game. He also adds 5.1 rebounds per game and 2.8 assists per game.
- When it comes to Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Mason Plumlee with 9.5 rebounds per game and Delon Wright with 5.1 assists per game.
- Wayne Ellington makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pistons, cashing in 2.7 treys per game.
- Nobody on Detroit grabs more steals than Wright (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Isaiah Stewart (1.1 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from