The Chicago Bulls (11-5) take on the New York Knicks (9-7) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Bulls () meet the Knicks ( on the moneyline) on Sunday at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
This article references betting data current as of November 21, 2021 at 8:09 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bulls vs Knicks Betting Odds
Bulls Vs. Knicks Player Props
Injury Report as of November 21
Patrick Williams: Out (Left Wrist),
Nikola Vucevic: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Javonte Green: Day To Day (Ankle)
Taj Gibson: Out (Groin),
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Concussion protocol)
|Bulls Offense||Stats (Rank)||Knicks Defense|
|108.8 (11)||Points/Gm||106.6 (17)|
|17.9 (22)||Possessions/Game||17.6 (8)|
|46.7 (4)||Field Goal %||43 (2)|
|36.7 (4)||3PT %||34.9 (19)|
|52.6 (9)||Effective FG %||50.9 (9)|
|56.8 (7)||True Shooting %||54.1 (12)|
|Knicks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bulls Defense|
|107.6 (16)||Points/Gm||103.6 (8)|
|17.6 (23)||Possessions/Game||17.9 (9)|
|44.3 (21)||Field Goal %||44.4 (13)|
|36.9 (3)||3PT %||35 (20)|
|52.3 (13)||Effective FG %||51 (12)|
|55.4 (12)||True Shooting %||54.9 (16)|
Bulls and Knicks Betting Records
- Chicago has compiled an 11-5-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bulls have won each of their three games this season when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- A total of seven out of Chicago’s 16 games this season have gone over the point total.
- New York has won seven games against the spread this year, while failing to cover nine times.
- New York and its opponents have combined to hit the over six out of 16 times this year.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Knicks defeated the Bulls . Zach LaVine led the Bulls with 25 points, and Kemba Walker paced the Knicks with 21. The Knicks covered the spread as 1-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 207 total points to fall short of the 216-point over/under.
- 10/28/2021 DNP – Bulls: Derrick Jones Jr.
- The Bulls points and rebounds leader is LaVine. He scores 26.8 points per game and grabs 5.7 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Lonzo Ball’s 4.6 per game.
- LaVine is the top three-point shooter for the Bulls, hitting three per game.
- Chicago’s blocks leader is Derrick Jones Jr., who collects one per game. Alex Caruso leads the team averaging 2.4 steals a game.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 19.6 points per game, 10 rebounds per game, and 5.3 assists per game.
- Evan Fournier is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, knocking down 2.4 threes per game.
- Walker tops New York in steals with 1.2 per game, and Mitchell Robinson leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.