The Chicago Bulls (13-8) take on the Charlotte Hornets (13-9) on Monday, November 29, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Bulls () meet the Hornets ( on the moneyline) on Monday at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at for the matchup.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of November 29, 2021 at 8:09 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bulls vs Hornets Betting Odds
Bulls Vs. Hornets Player Props
Injury Report as of November 29
Patrick Williams: Out (Left Wrist)
Cody Martin: Out (Illness),
Mason Plumlee: Out (Calf)
|Bulls Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hornets Defense|
|108 (14)||Points/Gm||114 (28)|
|22.8 (16)||Possessions/Game||33 (29)|
|46.4 (5)||Field Goal %||45.9 (21)|
|36.5 (6)||3PT %||33.7 (13)|
|52.5 (12)||Effective FG %||53.3 (22)|
|56.4 (8)||True Shooting %||56.6 (25)|
|Hornets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bulls Defense|
|114.2 (1)||Points/Gm||104 (7)|
|33 (2)||Possessions/Game||22.8 (15)|
|45.4 (15)||Field Goal %||44.2 (13)|
|37.7 (1)||3PT %||34.9 (19)|
|52.7 (10)||Effective FG %||50.8 (12)|
|55.5 (12)||True Shooting %||54.9 (15)|
Bulls and Hornets Betting Records
- Chicago is 13-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Bulls are 5-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- In Chicago’s 21 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total nine times.
- Charlotte has put together an 11-10-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Hornets are 3-4 ATS this season when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 12 out of 21 times this season.
- Lonzo Ball leads the Bulls in both rebounds (5.4 per game) and assists (4.6 per game).
- Chicago is led in scoring by DeMar DeRozan’s 25.8 points per game.
- Ball knocks down three threes per game to lead the Bulls.
- Chicago’s steals leader is Alex Caruso, who collects 2.3 per game. Derrick Jones Jr. leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a game.
- LaMelo Ball averages 7.9 rebounds per game, eight assists per game, and 19.4 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Hornets in both rebounds and assists.
- Miles Bridges has the title of Charlotte’s top scorer by putting up 20.3 points per game.
- LaMelo Ball leads the Hornets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- LaMelo Ball tops Charlotte in steals with 1.9 per game, and Mason Plumlee leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.