The Cleveland Cavaliers (20-37) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (24-33) on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as only 2-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSOH. The matchup has an over/under of 211.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 21, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Bulls vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 21
Troy Brown Jr.: Day To Day (Ankle),
Zach LaVine: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Damyean Dotson: Day To Day (Knee),
Dylan Windler: Day To Day (Knee)
Bulls and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Chicago has a 30-26 record ATS this year.
- The Bulls have a winning record against the spread when favored by 2 points or more, going 8-7 this season.
- 28 of 56 Chicago games this season (50%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Cleveland has a 23-34 record ATS this season.
- For the eighth time this season, the Cavaliers are at least a 2-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-5 against the spread.
- Cleveland and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 38.6% (22) of their 57 games played.
Head to Head
Nikola Vucevic (25 points) led the Bulls over Darius Garland (22 points) and the Cavaliers 106-96 in their most recent matchup on April 17, 2021. The Bulls were favored by 3 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 202 total points in the matchup fell short of the 213.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|4/17/2021||Bulls||Bulls||-3||213.5||-146||123||Regular Season||106-96 CHI|
|3/24/2021||Bulls||Bulls||-7.5||214.5||-304||243||Regular Season||103-94 CLE|
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over Wednesday’s 211.5 total in 43 out of 57 games (75.4%) this season.
- 34 Cleveland games this year (59.6% of its matchups) finished with a final point total higher than Wednesday’s over/under of 211.5 points.
- The Bulls have seen a 225.1 average over/under in their games this season, 13.6 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Cavaliers’ games have a total points bet of 214.8 points this season, 3.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average implied total for the Bulls this season is 115.4 points, 8.4 more points than their implied total of 107 points in Wednesday’s game.
- So far this season, Chicago has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (107) 33 times.
- The Cavaliers’ average implied point total on the season (112.2 points) is 7.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (105 points).
- This season, Cleveland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 105 points 25 times.
- The Bulls are at the 18th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (112 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow the 13th-fewest points per game (111) in the league.
- The Bulls have a negative point differential on the season (-67 total points, -1.2 per game), as do the Cavaliers (-413 total points, -7.2 per game).
- Zach LaVine leads the Bulls in scoring (27.5 points per game) and assisting (5.1 assists per game).
- LaVine’s assists prop total for the matchup is set at 5.5 assists, 0.4 greater than his season average of 5.1.
- Vucevic paces Chicago with 11.3 rebounds per game.
- Vucevic’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 10.5 rebounds, 0.8 rebounds less than his season average of 11.3.
- The Bulls are led by LaVine from long distance. He connects on 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Chicago’s blocks leader is Daniel Theis, who records 0.9 per game. Thaddeus Young leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a game.
- Young’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
- Collin Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 24.3 points per game and also tacks on 3.0 rebounds and 4.1 assists per contest.
- Sexton’s points prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 0.8 points less than his season average of 24.3.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jarrett Allen with 9.9 rebounds per game and Garland with 6.1 assists per game.
- Garland’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.8 greater than his season average of 25.7.
- Kevin Love makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, averaging 1.9 treys per game.
- Love’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.6 shots greater than his season average of 1.9.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Allen is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Nance’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from