The Buffalo Bulls (1-1) hit the court against the Rider Broncs (2-2) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulls’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Broncs ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of November 20, 2021 at 12:34 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Buffalo vs Rider Betting Odds
Buffalo Offense Vs. Rider Defense (From 2020-21)
|Buffalo Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rider Defense|
|81.4 (13)||Points/Gm||74.0 (272)|
|73.8 (31)||Possessions/Game||68.0 (124)|
|46.1 (65)||Field Goal %||46.3 (291)|
|33.8 (169)||3PT %||35.3 (264)|
|51.4 (119)||Effective FG %||53.3 (308)|
|54.2 (153)||True Shooting %||56.5 (306)|
Rider Offense vs. Buffalo Defense (From 2020-21)
|Rider Offense||Stats (Rank)||Buffalo Defense|
|67.5 (264)||Points/Gm||72.9 (246)|
|67.6 (231)||Possessions/Game||73.8 (319)|
|42.8 (240)||Field Goal %||41.4 (63)|
|35.3 (99)||3PT %||28.7 (7)|
|48.3 (261)||Effective FG %||46.2 (28)|
|52.3 (235)||True Shooting %||50.7 (49)|
Buffalo Betting Insights
- Buffalo covered 14 times in 24 games with a spread last season.
- The Bulls did not cover the spread last season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 15.5-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 11 times in Buffalo’s games.
- In 15 games last season, Buffalo and its opponents scored more than 152 combined points.
- The average point total in Bulls matchups last season was 154.5, 2.5 more points than the over/under for this game.
Rider Betting Insights
- Rider compiled a 10-13-0 ATS record last season.
- The Broncs were an underdog by 15.5 points or more two times last year, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Last season, 14 of Rider’s games went over the point total.
- Rider combined with its opponent to score more than 152 points in four of 23 games last season.
- The average over/under for Broncs outings last year was 139.8, 12.2 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Buffalo Key Players
- Jeenathan Williams racked up 17.5 points per game last season.
- Josh Mballa grabbed 10.8 rebounds per game and Ronaldo Segu averaged 4.3 assists per game.
- Segu had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Mballa averaged 1.5 steals per game. Jayvon Graves collected 0.9 blocks a contest.
Rider Key Players
- Dwight Murray Jr. scored 15.8 points per game last season, while grabbing six rebounds per game averaging 4.1 assists per game.
- Rodney Henderson was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.7 per game.
- Murray Jr. grabbed one steal per game. Tyrel Bladen averaged 0.6 blocks a contest.